help identifying

Old March 17th 13, 06:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default help identifying

Hello all,
I need some help identifying these 3 stamps. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

stamp #1 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsWuDEp5Y
stamp #2 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsYgppa14
stamp #3 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsYVZcwGi

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

Old March 17th 13, 08:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Jeffry Johnson

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:51:18 PM UTC-4, Pedro wrote:
stamp #3 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsYVZcwGi

I think this is Malta tapestry type issued 1980 January 30, Scott #568.
Old March 17th 13, 09:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Richard Thouin[_2_]

In article ,
"Pedro" wrote:

Hello all,
I need some help identifying these 3 stamps. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

stamp #1 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsWuDEp5Y
stamp #2 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsYgppa14
stamp #3 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsYVZcwGi

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

Hi Pedro

I cannot help with number 1.

Number 2 is a Belgian telegraph stamp, it is listed in the Catalogue
Officiel des timbres belges (COB) as TG 3 (regular or thick paper) or 3A
(thin paper and aniline ink) value: 9¤ or 7,50¤ but demand is inexistant.

Number 3 is from Malta, see the Maltese crosses on both sides of the
frame. Issued January 1980, Michel values it at 0,50¤ in 2007.

Richard
Old March 17th 13, 10:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Thank you very much all for your help. Now I only need info for the #1. The
signs near the face value seem to be oriental, but I am not very proficient
at those languages

Pedro

Old March 17th 13, 10:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Marcel Lajus

Hello,

Stamp Nr 1 is from North Korea (Michel Nr 2596). It's part of a big issue
about european monarchs.
Issued in sheetlets as you can see :
http://timbres.delcampe.net/page/ite...anguage,F.html

For Nr 3, you should have found, the country name is written on the stamps.
The gold colour is not clearly visible but it's on the top-reight corner of
the painting...
Same problem with the Korean stamp, the name of the country is not clear on
the scan, but we can distinguish some caracters at the bottom just under the
bark....

Regards,
Marcel

Old March 17th 13, 11:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

"Marcel Lajus" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you very much Marcel..I'm impressed. I really appreciate very much all
the help from the group.

best regards,
Pedro