A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Autographs
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Saturday, 9/9/12

Old September 9th 12, 10:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe
external usenet poster

Default Saturday, 9/9/12

Well, the week ended on a great note, got 4 successes and 1 RTS to share with ya'll.

Star Trek, Original series
Adams, Marc, 4252 Fair Ave, Unit 21, North Hollywood, CA 91602-3028, signed my IC's, and sent a copy of a special insert card, which he also signed.

Baseball
Brissie, Lou, 1908 Whitepine Dr, N. Augusta, SC 29841, didn't sign my IC's, but sent a signed TC of his own.
Lucier, Lou, 7 Jaclyn Rae Dr, Millbury, MA 01527-3372, signed my 2 IC's, this young man is 90 yrs old and still has a great signature.

Downton Abbey, British show
Carmichael, Laura, c/o Curtis Brown Grp Ltd, Haymarket House, 5th Fl, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4SP, played Lady Edith Crawley, signed my IC's, sent a small, signed, B/w picture, unfortunately, she folded it and a nice signed note.

RTS
Star Trek
Fletcher, Christian, a stunt man, played a Borg. For some reason I put an British address with his name, and it came back, so, don't have any idea about an address.

Nice way to end the week, looking forward to what ever next week brings, good luck to all,

Joe

"Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Ads