Has Anyone Bought Photos From Cool Hollywood Photos????

Old December 26th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Has Anyone Bought Photos From Cool Hollywood Photos????

I was given a coupon code in an e-mail that gives you 10% off your
order. The coupon code was ACPHOTOS. Just fyi
Old December 26th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

You are missing the spirit of my post... there are nicer ways of
saying things is all I meant; being more political is potentially
better for clearing up misunderstandings than accusations or being
right in the face. Doing the latter will either lead to someone
arguing back (to defend themselves) or for them to disappear, when
they could potentially be useful in this group. While answering in a
better way would allow them to come back and clear up their error.
Even if you are right; it was not a nice way to come back...

Just my opinion.

Footnote: only one or two people on here can't be reasoned with and
we know who those are. They would be the acception to above. A newbie
we don't know and so probably should give him a chance?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:30:27 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

The reason I called him a liar is he is a liar. After his posts I got
an e-mail from Cool Hollywood Photos telling me that no they have
NEVER accepted credit cards. They also told me the person who made
the post the (John Reece) made a fake order of an Aaliyah photo with a
fake e-mail address. He wanted to pay by check, and you payment of
click and call for check and money order payments. So this guy is a
liar.

As to John Reese, look at my other posts. I do my homework before I
make posts. You should do the same.

BUT EITHER MAY--I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year. No hard feelings John, have a great day!

Old December 30th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

If you have a list of celeb photos you want email them to me and I'll see
what I can find. I have lots of photos and what I don't have I cen probably
get. Got a few auctions on ebay right now. User ID: iamtheborg I can do
pretty cheap prices.

Glenn

wrote in message
I ordered 1 photo from them and all they accept is checks and money
orders.

Old December 31st 07, 03:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Glenn--Very awesome photos. Do you have more than 1 of each image.
Old December 31st 07, 04:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

Thanks. Alot of these are the duplicates. The others are out trying to get
signed :-)

Glenn

Old January 20th 08, 04:48 AM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,alt.collecting.autographs
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

What the hell, I didn't post this!!

"Glenn (SBfan2000)" wrote in message
newsbRaw.0751$aB2.7514@trndny03...
spirit.
Her mother then asked her, whether she was afraid that God would not
give her salvation. She then answered, Yes, 1 am afraid I shall go to
hell! Her mother then endeavored to quiet her, and told her she would
not have her cry, she must be a good girl, and pray every day, and she
hoped God would give her salvation. But this did not quiet her at all;
she continued thus earnestly crying, and taking on for some time, till
at length she suddenly ceased crying, and began to smile, and presently
said with a smiling countenance, Mother, the kingdom of heaven is come
to me! Her mother was surprised at the sudden alteration, and at the
speech; and knew not what to make of it; but at first said nothing to
her. The child presently spake again, and said, There is another come to
me, and there is another, there is three; and being asked what she
meant, she answered, One is, Thy will be done, and there is another,
Enjoy Him for ever; by which it seems, that when the child said, There
is three come to me; she meant three passages of her catechism that came
to her mind.

After the child had said this, she retired again into her closet, and

Old January 20th 08, 04:48 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.collecting.autographs
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

????????

"Glenn (SBfan2000)" wrote in message
more and more for three days; until she saw nothing but
blackness of darkness before her, and her very flesh trembled for fear
of God's wrath: she wondered and was astonished at herself, that she had
been so concerned for her body, and had applied so often to physicians
to heal that, and had neglected her soul. Her sinfulness appeared with a
very awful aspect to her, especially in three things; viz. her original
sin, and her sin in murmuring at God's providence-in the weakness and
afflictions she had been under-and in want of duty to parents, though
others had looked upon her to excel in dutifulness. On Saturday, she was
so earnestly engaged in reading the Bible and other books, that she
continued in it, searching for something to relieve her, till her eyes
were so dim that she could not know the letters. While she was thus
engaged in reading, prayer, and other religious exercises, she thought
of those words of Christ, wherein He warns us not to be as the heathen,
that think they shall be heard for their much speaking; which, she said,
led her to see that she had trusted to her own prayers and religious
performances, and now she was put to a nonplus, and knew not which way
to turn herself, or where to seek relief.

While her mind was in this posture, her heart, she said, seemed to fly,
to the minister for refuge, hoping that he could give her some relief.
She came the same day to her brother, with the countenance of a person
in distress, expostulating with him, why he had not told her more of her
sinfulness, and earnestly inquiring of him what she should do. She
seemed that day to feel in herself an enmity against the Bible, which
greatly affrighted her. Her sense of her own exceeding sinfulness
continued increasing from Thursda

Old January 20th 08, 05:47 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.collecting.autographs
Dan Goodman

Glenn (SBfan2000) wrote:

????????

Crap which my filters kept out nicely, till you felt obliged to quote
the whole thing.

This sporge has been extensively addressed in alt.comp.freeware; I
suspect you're commenting from alt.collecting.autographs. I'm assuming
the latter group hasn't had this problem as yet.

Google on "sporge" for more than you probably want to know.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."
Old January 20th 08, 08:33 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

Our small corner of usenet has been sporge free for a very long time...guess
it was not going to last forever

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996