Another success today

Old September 13th 04, 08:22 PM
Beat Kunz

Default Another success today

Hi @ all!

Another success today! - It seems as if my dry spell has finally ended...

In August I sent a nice letter, a great 8x10 photograph a SAE, two
International Reply Coupons and $15 for her AIDS foundation to Dame
Elizabeth's home address in L.A..
Today I received my photo back signed (however, not inscribed, as
requested), along with a form letter in which she thanked me for my
contribution. - I guess this is the way to get a genuine signature of her's:
Send a small donation for her foundation, and she will sign your
photograph! - (And it took only 25 days!)

A marvellous success, I am very happy!

Cheers,
Beat

Old September 13th 04, 09:04 PM
Barefootmk

who is dame elizabeth? hope you aren't talking about elizabeth taylor and an
authentic signature....hahahahahahahaha. well, i had my big laugh for the day.

Old September 13th 04, 09:45 PM
PIECUCH Sébastien

Probably autopen

--
Sébastien,

Old September 14th 04, 07:08 AM
Beat Kunz

"PIECUCH Sébastien" schrieb:
Probably autopen

I know she often sends out autopenned signatures - I received her notorious
dog picture, too, more than a year ago. This time I received my picture back
signed, it's even smudged and doesn't exactly look like autopenned
signatures I have seen before.
She also sent a form letter thanking me for my donation and said she way
happy to sign my photograph. I do belive it is authentic!

Beat

Old September 14th 04, 07:10 AM
Beat Kunz

"Barefootmk" schrieb:
who is dame elizabeth? hope you aren't talking about elizabeth taylor and
an
authentic signature....hahahahahahahaha. well, i had my big laugh for the
day.

Your sarcasm is totally superfluous. Read my answer to Sebastien's posting.

Old September 14th 04, 05:19 PM
dahoov2

They say all of them are secretarial, but there's no proof that I know
of. They said the same thing with Frank Oz. I recently spoke with
someone who talked to Mr. Oz in person and asked him about that rumor.
His response was that he did read all the letters that came in and did
sign the items sent. Now, there is a possiblity though, the US ones
are secretarial. But he assured the others were his sig. As for
Elizabeth Taylor's sig, it is strange how if you send something you do
get one item back (for instance I sent two). That's more a mark
(though not a sure thing) that she actually signs at least some.
Plus, they are always inscribed. That usually (again, not always)
means they inscribe and sign one just so their sig isn't as salable.
If they were secretarial, why would they care? Just an observation, I
again, have no confirmation of these suspicions.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

A TTM Success today! pe2 Autographs 1 September 3rd 04 04:12 AM
1 success today Beat Kunz Autographs 0 June 21st 04 12:07 PM
one success today fon Autographs 0 June 1st 04 08:39 PM
Success Today CraigAK62 Autographs 2 April 6th 04 01:50 AM
XXX Success today Buzzybean Autographs 7 November 25th 03 01:32 AM