Join In

Old January 15th 09, 02:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Default Join In

I will give Zoomy credit on this. The group has become a shadow of
what it was years ago. If anybody is interested in getting the group
back on track, it's up to you to contribute about the hobby. I've
posted my poll before, but maybe it's needed again to get ball rolling
again. Zoom, if you're still reading, I would be interested to get
your input on how to get this place going again.

1. How long have you been collecting?

2. What is your main avenue of collecting? IP, TTM, auctions, etc.

3. What is your prized item in your collection? Not so much the most
expensive, but the one that means the most to you.

4. Which signature would you like added to your collection? Living
and/or deceased.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old January 15th 09, 02:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:31:26 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

I will give Zoomy credit on this. The group has become a shadow of
what it was years ago. If anybody is interested in getting the group
back on track, it's up to you to contribute about the hobby. I've
posted my poll before, but maybe it's needed again to get ball rolling
again. Zoom, if you're still reading, I would be interested to get
your input on how to get this place going again.

1. How long have you been collecting?

13 or so years.

2. What is your main avenue of collecting? IP, TTM, auctions, etc.

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean
are my favorites. Others include: Troy, Haunted Mansion, Santa Clause
2, Dukes of Hazzard, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Charlie
and the Chocolate Factory, Partridge Family, Cosby, British Sitcoms,
In person sports/rock stars and on occasion, oddball items of special
interest as well as signed books.

3. What is your prized item in your collection? Not so much the most
expensive, but the one that means the most to you.

Hmm; too many. Ones where they wrote long personal letters, or sent
cool items, or ones in person who were nice....

4. Which signature would you like added to your collection? Living
and/or deceased.

JK Rowling is my number one right now wanted. Daniel Radcliffe,
Harrison Ford and those I'd like in persons from! LOL Yeah in my
dreams I know... but I'm holding out hope.
Old January 16th 09, 12:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

What ever floats your boat. Thanks for joining in.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Johnny Pride" wrote in message
"Gummby3" wrote in message
news:496ea002$0$5470 1.
How long have you been collecting?

73 years

2. What is your main avenue of collecting? IP, TTM, auctions,
etc.

I collect during seances from only the most valuable deceased
celebrities
and historical figures.

3. What is your prized item in your collection? Not so much the
most
expensive, but the one that means the most to you.

A vibrator signed by Christy Canyon.

4. Which signature would you like added to your collection?
Living
and/or deceased.

the signature of Lucifer

Old January 26th 09, 09:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
I will give Zoomy credit on this. The group has become a shadow of what it
was years ago. If anybody is interested in getting the group back on
track, it's up to you to contribute about the hobby. I've posted my poll
before, but maybe it's needed again to get ball rolling again. Zoom, if
you're still reading, I would be interested to get your input on how to get
this place going again.

1. How long have you been collecting?

Since 1989. The late Wolfman Jack appeared at a local McD's, signed a 8x10,
and offered me $200 for my American Graffiti album. I refused and he signed
the album anyway all over the inside. Just wish I would have had a camera!
Then-Summer of 1989-Gary Carter, then Mets Catcher makes a rehab appearance
at AAA Norfolk. he got tired of seeing me, LOL!

2. What is your main avenue of collecting? IP, TTM, auctions, etc.

Now-IP mainly conventions, Fan Fest. big name TTM has "Dried" up.

3. What is your prized item in your collection? Not so much the most

Vintage posters signed by Catherine Bach (IP-Dukes of Hazzard "Daisy"),
Henry Winkler - "The Fonz is cool Poster", thanks to Todd F's help and a
1992 Winston all-star poster signed by every driver pictured-except for Alan
Kulwicki. Dale Earnhardt and Davey Allison have signed it as well.

4. Which signature would you like added to your collection? Living
and/or deceased.

Paul McCartney, and Jesus (not being sacreligious....) of course.

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old January 27th 09, 12:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Good try Gummby(M).

I mean-10 years ago, this thread would have been a mile long. now-as you
see, just the regular visitors...

Happy Hunting-pe2

Come Join the Fun! Bob @ TCC Card discussions 0 February 24th 06 08:36 PM
Come join the fun! Bob @ TCC Hockey 0 May 22nd 05 04:11 PM
Come Join the Fun Bob @ TCC Cards:- non-sport 0 May 2nd 05 05:34 PM
JOIN NOW ACPOKER2 Coins 0 September 27th 04 12:44 AM