"In The Mail" Monday 11/10/03

Old November 10th 03, 07:15 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Monday 11/10/03

Woke up this morning to bright sunshine and bitter cold and realized it was a
Monday and the mailbox should have some successes in it and it got a bit
warmer. But then the realization that we celebrate a holiday tomorrow and I
will now have to wait two days for the next chance and only 5 chances this
week.

But that said there were some good things in the mailbox today.

First a couple return to senders for which I could use some help.

Jack Lynch (retired hockey) ???????????
1619 Mount Airy Court
Crofton, Md 2114-1710
stamped: Attempted not known

Ron Leflore (retired-baseball) ??????????
4545 Midlothian Turnpike
Crestwood, Il 60445-1918
stamped: addressee unknown
and then a couple of return to senders I did get new addresses to try but for
the record they were from:

Jack Lind (retired-baseball)
6351 E Rednibt Drive
Mesa, AZ 85215-0883

Ted Lindsay (retired-hockey)
398 Longford Drive
Rochester Hills, Mi 48309-2034
both will be back in the mail on Wed and we will report the results

And then the successes were there as well and they weren't all sports for a
change:

ACTRESS

Claudia Christian
8491 Sunset Blvd #140
Los Angeles, Ca 90069
sent 10/30/03
received 11/10/03
received 8x10 color signed photo - got some doubts about this one. autopen??
Gotta do some checking on hers.

Polly Holliday
201 E 17th Street #23H
New York, NY 10003
sent 11/6/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

ACTOR

Len Lesser
934 Evergreen Street
Burbank, Ca 91505
sent 10/1/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 8x10 bw photo signed and inscribed and my 2 index cards signed and
inscribed as well

FOOTBALL

Drew Mahalic
2114 SW Sunset Drive
Portland, Or 97201-2066
sent 11/3/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Tony McGee
42650 Fairweather Court
Ashburn, Va 20148-3610
sent 8/25/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd sports card signed that he sent along with a note on my index card
stating he does not sign that kind of card.

Edd Hargett
1312 Mary Lee Lane
Crockett, Tx 75835-2260
sent 10/20/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Scott Laidlaw
1301 Chestnut Drive
Brentwood, Tn 37027-7828
sent 10/27/03
received 11/10/03
received index card signed

Tom Luken
8036 Cast A Way
Mason, Oh 45040-8385
sent 11/1/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

HOCKEY

Earl Heiskala
982 Ocean Lane
Imperial Beach, Ca 91932
sent 10/22/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Dave Richardson
62 Agassiz Drive
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2K7
sent 9/29/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Keith Magnuson
265 King Muir Road
Lake Forest, IL 60045-2034
sent 11/3/03
received 11/10/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

BASEBALL

Nino Bongiovanni
416 Rosewood Avenue
San Jose, CA 95117
sent 11/3/03
received 11/10/03
received index card signed

Dave Heaverlo
3720 W Lakeshore Drive
Moses Lake, Wa 98837
sent 10/20/03
received 11/10/03
received index card signed

And we will do it again on Wednesday.

til next time....
hope your mailbox is full
see ya
ken

Old November 10th 03, 07:23 PM
Junior010873

Ron Leflore (retired-baseball) ??????????
4545 Midlothian Turnpike
Crestwood, Il 60445-1918

I could be wrong about this, so it might be worth checking on your own, but I
believe he has a job with the Detroit Tigers, perhaps in the community service
department.

Good Luck-
J.R.
Old November 10th 03, 07:40 PM
Kenneth465

I could be wrong about this, so it might be worth checking on your own, but I
believe he has a job with the Detroit Tigers, perhaps in the community
service
department.

Good Luck-
J.R.

Will check it out.
Thanks
ken
Old November 10th 03, 07:43 PM
Junior010873

I just investigated the Tigers official website and could not find anything. I
thought I heard something about him working for the Tigers during a MLB
telecast, but I guess I'm just delusional.

J.R.
Old November 10th 03, 10:21 PM
TRDTRIX

ack Lynch (retired hockey) ???????????