RIP: Saddam Hussein

Old December 30th 06, 01:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Default RIP: Saddam Hussein

Ok, I'll probably be flamed for this one (using RIP), but we all post when a
"celebrity" passes. This one of course, is of a different nature.... I don't
recall ever seeing him sign on TV, and no accounts TTM. I wonder how is
autographs are on eBay?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061230/...e_mi_ea/saddam

Old December 30th 06, 01:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Default Saddam Hussein

Well, I guessed right...

The vultures are out...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...d&cate gory0=

Old December 30th 06, 01:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

and this ad...gets the prize for best worded ad!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Saddam-Huss...QQcmdZViewItem

Old December 30th 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Sadaam, Gerald Ford and James Brown; three totally opposite
personalities... I wonder what the ascention to judgement will be like
for these three as they walk together before God; imagine the
conversation!

That wasn't meant to be funny so hope I won't get slammed; but it
reminded me of another conversation I had on the phone yesterday with
a collector...we were talking about the film coming out in 2007 called
"Dante's Inferno". I think they should do an updated (I think this
was 12th century when that was originally written) with these people
in it and in like the last circle of hell, where Judas Iscariot is,
maybe OJ is there...(ok, he's not dead yet, but it's fun to think
about it). Gerald Ford though, probably will go to the Paridisio ...
James Brown mayber Purgatorio... it would be fun to see what they do
with it. But you can bet Sadaam will be in at least the 9th or last
circle of hell.

Old December 30th 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Don't forget that Billy Graham is getting on up there, and also
President Jimmy Carter.
Celebrities usually die in threes. Sometimes a little more than 3's.

But I would like to see who the next one will be. Could be some one
famous
or infamous.

Chip

Old December 30th 06, 08:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
JosesAutograph

According to the scriptures, Sadaam can ask for forgiveness, and God
being just will accept him into heaven. Even though he caused
thousands of deaths. I myself and glad he is gone, cause it is a shame
that he was so evil.

Jose R.

Old December 30th 06, 09:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

There's probably a lot of fakes, as usual, popping up. For those that don't read the language, it would be up to the buyer to say that it's fake or not... As for RIP, it's appropriate, but I just hope that he goes where he was intended. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old January 1st 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
gforce

"Sue H" wrote in message
[...]

"walk before god " give me a break with that religous nonsense,i don't think
anyone was
heading in that direction.

Here it is. The smoking gun. Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 2 May 15th 05 05:38 PM
US Presidents note.boy Coins 8 November 2nd 04 11:53 AM
EBAY: Saddam Hussein "Beast of Bagdad" Voodoo Doll Bruce Duty Dolls 0 August 17th 04 10:41 PM
Ronald Reagan Dollar Unfounded Rumors Coins 119 December 14th 03 02:43 PM
Thousands of Democrats Lied in 1998 Grey \( Septic Tank Cleaner\) Doofus General Discussion 0 November 2nd 03 09:53 PM