Swisher Pens Summer Sale 2004

Old June 26th 04, 06:05 AM
Chuck Swisher

Default Swisher Pens Summer Sale 2004

Greetings!

Happy 4th of July! Our Summer Sale is now in progress and will end at
midnight on the 4th of July 2004. To show our appreciation for your
continued support, we would like to offer you a coupon for an additional 10%
off all items in our online store (including those on our "What's New" page
not yet listed in our shopping cart). This year we are also extending this
sale to all Swisher Pens "Exclusives". We may be adding a new Exclusive
fountain pen from Bexley during this sale, so please keep an eye on our
"What's New" page over the next few days.

This coupon can be used any number of times between now and the midnight on
the 4th of July 2004. This sale is extended to everyone, so please pass this
coupon on to your friends, family and co- workers. To activate the coupon in
our shopping cart, insert the coupon number "CA2004" (without the quotation
marks) or use the following direct link which will automatically activate
the coupon upon entry into our sto

http://www.nexternal.com/swisher/?Coupon=CA2004

If placing an order using our regular "Secure" order form (used for some
items on our What's New page) please add the coupon "CA2004" in the comments
section on your order form. If ordering by telephone, please mention the
coupon prior to placing your order.

Prices for many Pelikan, Aurora, Parker, Waterman and Rotring products will
increase upon completion of this Sale. To take advantage of our current
prices (plus receive an additional 10% discount) please make sure you place
your orders before midnight on the 4th of July 2004. Upon completion this
Sale we will be changing our pricing for these items to reflect their
current suggested retail prices. We wish each of you a Happy 4th Of July and
we thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Chuck Swisher and Chun Lee
Swisher Pens

email:
voice: Tele: (757) 539-2209 TF: 888-340-7367 Fax: (757) 925-2787
web:
http://www.swisherpens.com