Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Old January 13th 09, 02:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Default Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Zoomy. You never fail to amaze me with your ironic posts. You have
actually become a very weak caricature of who claim to be, and
whatever the hell you are trying to accomplish. By constantly telling
Sue that she responds to "every" message, you have now surpassed her
and you are posting and responding to more messages than she ever has,
and in a much shorter time period. Congrats on becoming the person
that you claim that Sue is. You claim that she is constantly on here
with "no life", but the Google group records show that you, and your
puppets, have posted more nonsense on the groups than anybody else. A
lot of it vulgar and offensive. The post about the astronauts comes
to mind. That alone could get your IP to ban your account. Since
you, or your puppet accounts, post on just about every newsgroup, it
seems that you are a type of "jack of all trades" - have a smartass
opinion on everything, but apparent knowledge of nothing. Just keep
in mind that every time that you make another smartass post, you are
surpassing anything that you claim that Sue has done.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Zoom" wrote in message

"Sue H" wrote in message

I'm # 1

Number one alright... number one piece of crap.

The most useless named me the most illiterate.

Since you are home alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,
take some writting lessons,be creative,first look up the word
"creative ",bored people say boring things.
You prove that all the time.
I am far and away more creative than you,you can't compete,but it is
funny watching you try.
Whatever you try to do always falls short,you have been saying the
same thing over and over and over
and over...
Can't you see that after I have pointed it out
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times.
I think we can clearly see who is illiterate,you have the time,do
something about it.
You are shooting blanks,but thanks for trying,maybe just maybe one
day you will come close to
having some kind of witting cameback.
Too bad for you,maybe you should just give up,wave the white
flag,must be painful for you,you just
can't do it,sad,sad,sad.
Very funny that you never met a post you didn't answer,every
post..you reply with nuttin'
you keep me in stitches

Old January 13th 09, 04:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Come on, if you're gonna try so hard, is trolling really right for
you?

PS if you continually have to tell people you are better than them (at
whatever it is you complain about), you are not better. You troll to
try to over compensate for your faults (classic troll behavior at its
best). Creativity is far from your strong suit. You're upset with me
and others who post here because everyone out-does you in "whatever,"
and you are so down on yourself you gotta try so hard. It's not
working for you; if you can't be moe creative in your trolling, you
might want to find a new hobby. If you choose to continue and fail,
maybe you can write a new kids book so you can be a role model for all
the kids like you who are doomed to fail. You can call the book "The
Little Troll Who Couldn't"; .

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:33:10 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

.. .

Old January 13th 09, 11:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

I'm sure you know what you wrote already. Amazing how "Johnny Pride"
has a total newsgroup posting history of 7 posts, 2 of them here, and
all offensive. Go figure. It doesn't take much to look this info
up...

"astronaughts". Please.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Johnny Pride" wrote in message
what did he say about astronaughts?

. ..

Old January 14th 09, 01:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Ah, but you are boring. As I said, it doesn't take a whole lot of
effort to track your movements. Fake emails don't hide internet
activity. You just need to know where, and how, to look. I stand by
my statement.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Zoom" wrote in message

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

What are you smokin?
Post about astronauts ?
What the ...
And I am sure I know far more than you ever will
Get some knowledge...
oh and unlike that mr black,i've never put vulgarity on here,
so get your facts straight before you make any more accusations

Old January 14th 09, 01:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:19:39 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

"Gummby3" wrote in message
[...]

You're vulgar period. Your attitude is vulgar so words added to it
that are deemed vulgar means nothing here.

Old January 14th 09, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Have you run out of material? This is, what, the 5th time that you've
hit us with the "Kelly Ripa" comeback? You've been at this so long
that you've become stale. Glad to see that you're still keeping your
record going as the person responding to every message on the
newsgroup. Sue, are you going to do anything about regaining your
title? :-)

--

"Sue H" wrote in message

I'm # 1

Number one alright... number one piece of crap.

The most useless named me the most illiterate.

Since you are home alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Pleeze surrender its over !
Stop embarrasing yourself
Tell us more about finding celebs when they don't want to be found.
Its what you do !

More Kelly Ripa info anyone ?

Old January 14th 09, 01:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Pleeze surrender its over !
Stop embarrasing yourself
Tell us more about finding celebs when they don't want to be found.
Its what you do !

More Kelly Ripa info anyone ?

You know G's puppet, the past few innuendos of the past have not gone
unnoticed. The comment about "celebs" (lol that's equivelent to
"graphs" by the way... so pot.... meet black) not wanting to be found
and the comments about those who clean up after... you think you hide
but you do realize that all the little things out you? You trying to
bait me into what I had to do last time? One button away from sinking
you. You did know how close I came to turning your ass over a while
back didn't you? You think I can't prove who you are? Keep it coming
please. More! I do want you to feel free... Oh and the aliases
too... please, do that some more. More is always better. More
ammunition the better. I heard too by the way, you're looked at as
having no mind of your own. The people who you think like you talk
about you. How do I know? If you're so smart, you'll eventually
figure out the one thing most know... you can't trust ANYONE. Why
can't you be a friggin' challenge. Puhlease. I've had more
challenges watching kid's Jeopardy. Time for a new minion to appear
as you suck badly at trying to do whatever it is you are trying to
do. You aren't even worth another word. splat.
Old January 14th 09, 01:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Ah the troll isn't a challenge. I kept hoping he'd work harder, but
you know it's hard when you have to be in bed by 9 PM. But I think
I'll ignore for a while as I've got some projects to work on the next
few days. Maybe next week or something. Geez, if people are gonna
troll, you'd think they'd have the apptitude for it. We've had much
better trolls before.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:34:53 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

Have you run out of material? This is, what, the 5th time that you've
hit us with the "Kelly Ripa" comeback? You've been at this so long
that you've become stale. Glad to see that you're still keeping your
record going as the person responding to every message on the
newsgroup. Sue, are you going to do anything about regaining your
title? :-)

THE LEGEND OF LIZZIE BORDEN [email protected] General 0 January 30th 07 02:37 PM
Download The Legend Of Lizzie Borden [email protected] General 0 October 23rd 05 11:01 AM
olive oil [email protected] Coins 4 August 20th 04 06:20 PM
FS: 1993 Borden "1915 Cracker Jack" Borden Reprint Singles Jim Sinclair Baseball 0 October 5th 03 07:52 AM
Searching for vintage autographs Dee Robbins General 0 September 25th 03 02:02 PM