Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Old January 11th 09, 07:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Olive Borden

Default Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

I am a big fan of silent movie star Olive Borden. I created a web
sited dedicated to her called Olive Borden Online. You can visit the
site at www.oliveborden.com

There is a page on my web site dedicated to autographs. I have been
lucky enough to find some rare Olive autographs for my collection. I
am always searching for any authentic Olive Borden autographs.

If you know where I can buy any autographed photos or if you have an
Olive autograph for sale please E-mail me at
(check my profile for my web site and E-
mail address)
Old January 11th 09, 10:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Why would you think that? Odd

--

Mike
Gummby3

site at www.oliveborden.com

There is a page on my web site dedicated to autographs. I have been
lucky enough to find some rare Olive autographs for my collection.
am always searching for any authentic Olive Borden autographs.

If you know where I can buy any autographed photos or if you have
an
Olive autograph for sale please E-mail me at
(check my profile for my web site and
E-
mail address)

sorry i thought you said olive oyl

Old January 11th 09, 10:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Remember Gummby,

the troll thinks he's a robin williams wannabe.....

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old January 12th 09, 12:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

Old January 12th 09, 05:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
Why would you think that? Odd

--

be - free.

sorry i thought you said olive oyl

Miss Oyl was a much better acress

Old January 12th 09, 05:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"pe2" wrote in message
Remember Gummby,

the troll thinks he's a robin williams wannabe.....

Happy Hunting-
pe2

williams blows,most unfuny person in the last 30 years

Old January 12th 09, 05:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Johnny Pride

Do ya have any naked photos of her?

Old January 12th 09, 02:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

There are at least six errors in this very short sentence. If not for
wondering about the psychology of tolls and their education levels,
I'd say you probably have taken the crown for the most illiterate
troll to ever grace this group. Congrats!

williams blows,most unfuny person in the last 30 years

Old January 12th 09, 11:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
There are at least six errors in this very short sentence. If not for
wondering about the psychology of tolls and their education levels,
I'd say you probably have taken the crown for the most illiterate
troll to ever grace this group. Congrats!

williams blows,most unfuny person in the last 30 years

Cheers to me-
I'm # 1
The most useless named me the most illiterate.
Its a given,my typing sucks,but unlike someone here I have a life.
I never took typing lessons because I didn't plan on spending my life
writing useless crap on the internet.Or begging ( and I mean hardcore
begging ),for
attention,by asking the dumbest crap imaginable.
Maybe someone could help me with my family tree to see if illiteracy runs in
my family.
I know that besides collecting "graphs" most of you are experts in this sort
of thing.
Should I take a "Journey " into the past to research such information.
I should quit my job for the greater good,to push "graph" collecting to the
highest of the
highs.
Where o where are those wonderful posts from the past telling me about the
fantastic
collecting opportunities that await me.
Every waking hour wondering where the next "graph " conquest will be.

" Williams burg Film Fest" the event of the season,I can't miss this !

If I do go, I would just get Joe
Canutt (he did some stunts for "Lost in Space".

This guy is a god,the one and only JOE CANUTT ,glory,glory zzzzzzz...sorry
dozed off
drop everything and get this guy before its too late.He's the Babe Ruth of
stunting...stuntdom...whatever !
My illieracy almost robbed me of the chance to add this all-time great to my
collection,
oh thank you Sue,thank from the bottom of my heart.

Can you let me know when the guy that cleans up after the movies are shot is
doing a signing ?
Its all show biz,there is no such thing as a small "graph ".
Thank you again,you are making the world a better place-one "graph" at a
time

Old January 13th 09, 03:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I'm # 1

Number one alright... number one piece of crap.

The most useless named me the most illiterate.

Better useless than illiterate.

Its a given,my typing sucks,but unlike someone here I have a life.

If you had a life, you wouldn't be trolling on here.

I never took typing lessons because I didn't plan on spending my life
writing useless crap on the internet.Or begging ( and I mean hardcore
begging ),for
attention,by asking the dumbest crap imaginable.

The only person begging for attention here is obviously you. Any
amateur psychologist would see that.

Maybe someone could help me with my family tree to see if illiteracy runs in
my family.

My guess it does. That and other things like bad manners. You
reflect upon your upbringing by your actions. Sure your parents are
really proud of you right about now.

I know that besides collecting "graphs" most of you are experts in this sort
of thing.

Sort of thing? Wow, you're more illiterate than I thought. Obviously
you don't like my use of the word "graph". Hmmm.... wonder why that
is?

Should I take a "Journey " into the past to research such information.
I should quit my job for the greater good,to push "graph" collecting to the
highest of the
highs.

That is nonsensical. And you have the nerve to call ME useless and
full of drivel; yet you, daily are ten times worse.

Where o where are those wonderful posts from the past telling me about the
fantastic
collecting opportunities that await me.

On other places where trolls like you don't reside I am sure.

Every waking hour wondering where the next "graph " conquest will be.

No, every waking hour you have is consumed with the witless banter you
might conjure up here to get me to talk to you because you obviously
can't attract a friend or a mate...... how pathetic. But I don't
feel sorry for you one bit. You are an ass hole, and that trumps any
pity you think you warrant.

" Williams burg Film Fest" the event of the season,I can't miss this !

Better get your tickets fast then.

If I do go, I would just get Joe
Canutt (he did some stunts for "Lost in Space".

This guy is a god,the one and only JOE CANUTT ,glory,glory zzzzzzz...sorry
dozed off
drop everything and get this guy before its too late.He's the Babe Ruth of
stunting...stuntdom...whatever !

Do you ever listen to yourself at all? You're such an idiot.

My illieracy almost robbed me of the chance to add this all-time great to my
collection,
oh thank you Sue,thank from the bottom of my heart.

I know I deserve thanks; I am what keeps you going all day. If not
for me, you'd probably have committed suicide by now.

Can you let me know when the guy that cleans up after the movies are shot is
doing a signing ?

Wow, that was a genius statement. Is that what happened to you?
Always a wannabe and ended up the one who only does the clean up?
That's why you try to cut everyone down? Because you are so low on
the food chain you want to boost yourself up? News flash: you gotta
have some redeeming quality to do that. We've not seen that yet!

Its all show biz,there is no such thing as a small "graph ".
Thank you again,you are making the world a better place-one "graph" at a
time

My pleasure; and remember, you must brush your teeth soon and hop into
bed before you get grounded again.

THE LEGEND OF LIZZIE BORDEN [email protected] General 0 January 30th 07 02:37 PM
Download The Legend Of Lizzie Borden [email protected] General 0 October 23rd 05 11:01 AM
olive oil [email protected] Coins 4 August 20th 04 06:20 PM
FS: 1993 Borden "1915 Cracker Jack" Borden Reprint Singles Jim Sinclair Baseball 0 October 5th 03 07:52 AM
Searching for vintage autographs Dee Robbins General 0 September 25th 03 02:02 PM