Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

Old December 31st 08, 09:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Default Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

I would rather the drunk driver be "inconvenienced" at a checkpoint
than have him ram into my car because he thought that he could handle
his liquor.

Let's hope the country is better under Lord Obama rule.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Mark B." wrote in message
"Gummby3" wrote in Happy New Year to
all - be
smart and don't mix drinking and driving.
The results aren't worth it.

And watch out for nazi drunk driving checkpoints that will cause you
to wait
in line for an hour and be late while the nazi pigs smell the breath
of
every poor sucker caught in their stormtrooper trap. Only in
Amerika
comrade. Hail to Bush and the police state.
It's a brave new world......living the dream.

Old December 31st 08, 10:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Have a Happy New Year.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Mark B." wrote in message
"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
I would rather the drunk driver be "inconvenienced" at a checkpoint
than

have him ram into my car because he thought that he could handle
his liquor.

What about the innocent sober driver who is inconvenienced, you
stupid sack
of sheep ****.

Old January 1st 09, 12:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Congrats on getting married. Hope it lasts a long, long time.
autograph hunters will always find more than those who aren't into it
so much... especially someone like you who is more in tune with more
names and how people look etc. I could pass many celebs on the street
and not know them. You're a bit better in that respect, so I suspect
you'll always luck upon more than many of us!

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:36:24 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

does anyone have anything to say?

i got most of the arizona cardinals when i went to arizona for
christmas...darnell docket was the only absolute no...kurt warner,
anquan boldin, larry fitzgerald, even matt leinart were all multiple
signing...
kurt warner did a pay per signing also on that very same day...and
autographs were $60 ea ($18 extra if you wanted some sort of
inscription)...i went to the store, but didn't pay the money. thought
that getting 3 myself, my wife got me two more and a friend got me
another, were quite enough.
monday, larry fitzgerald did an instore FREE signing, and we didn't do
half bad there either...then we had to come back home to l.a. for her
to get to work today...

yes, merry christmas, happy new year...i got married on the friday
after christmas...at the city office, and even when i get married, i
can't avoid a celebrity. you may not know him, but dan majerle was
there to witness a friend's wedding. he was an all star basketball
player a few years ago and is an assistant coach for the phoenix suns
now...thought that would be a funny in person for you folks to talk
about/think about...i used to hassle that guy endlessly when he was
with the suns...my dad talked him into taking a picture with us right
before we got married...

so there's my new story for you folks..have a good one.

Old January 1st 09, 12:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"Mark B." wrote in message
"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
I would rather the drunk driver be "inconvenienced" at a checkpoint than

have him ram into my car because he thought that he could handle
his liquor.

What about the innocent sober driver who is inconvenienced, you stupid
sack
of sheep ****.

yet another gutless sock

Old January 1st 09, 03:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Two days ago, my grandbaby was in a head on collision with a drunk
driver (car totaled, but all ok except cuts, bruises and a broken nose
on the driver). She is 17 months old. Thank GOD she didn't get hurt
(but she's scared for the past couple days... she is clinging to her
mom non-stop). Anyway, it infuriates me. My neighbor lost her
daughter (who was in her 20's at the time) to a drunk driver; her
personality is WAY different. It affects a lot of people when this
happens.

The comment made below doesn't make sense either. Worth ignoring.

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:17:10 +1100, "Mr Black"
wrote:

"Mark B." wrote in message
. ..