VINTAGE ALUMINUM CHRISTMAS TREES & COLOR WHEELS FOR SALE

Old December 11th 03, 04:04 PM
dc

Default VINTAGE ALUMINUM CHRISTMAS TREES & COLOR WHEELS FOR SALE

Aluminum Christmas trees from the 1960`s, in the original box with all
the paper sleeves. Very good condition. I have a several different sizes
and a color wheels, all circa 1960. Plus other antique vintage Christmas
Items including an antique feather tree. Please email for current list
Please visit my web page as I am selling a large part of my
collection of Antique & Vintage Teddy bears, Steiff and Schuco animals,
plus my many antique & vintage toys, dolls, Princess telephones, antique
miniature oil lamps, Christmas items including vintage aluminum
christmas trees and color wheels, collectables, nostalgia and antiques.
Please bookmark my site and drop by often as I will be frequently
updating it due to lack of space and to keep you interested, Thank you
for your interest
http://www.colba.net/~bearetc/teddybearsetc.htm