PArker Ellipse: Comments from users would be appreciated

Old September 3rd 04, 01:27 PM
JCC

Default PArker Ellipse: Comments from users would be appreciated

I did not find much on this pen in the archives. If those of you who
have one would comment, I'd appreciate it. Is thispen reliable? Are
the nibs generally smooth, or broad or what...

Any idea why it is being taken off the market? Problems?

thank you, JCC
Old September 4th 04, 05:48 AM
so what

I have an Ellipse. Cute pen, pretty reliable. stiff nib. When I got mine, the
store had only the fine nib. I should try to exchange it for a medium.
I like it, just haven't used it for a whle. Thanks for reminding me! I'll take
it out soon.

Any idea why it is being taken off the market? Problems?

A lot of the good stuff seems to be leaving :-(

delete what doesn't belong there

Satrap
I find delusions of grandeur to be absolutely true
Old September 4th 04, 06:53 AM
Free Citizen

Taken off the market? That is news to me. Expect it to perform like the 45.
Can be smooth but should be stiff.

--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

om...

Old September 10th 04, 09:45 PM
Dr L G Hogg

The Parker Ellipse is no longer manufactured - so collectors should buy
whatever stock is on the shelves before the pens start selling for premium
prices - a very short life for a modern pen produced by the French factory!
L Graham Hogg

Old September 12th 04, 06:01 PM
James Goodwin

"Dr L G Hogg" wrote in message ...
The Parker Ellipse is no longer manufactured - so collectors should buy
whatever stock is on the shelves before the pens start selling for premium
prices - a very short life for a modern pen produced by the French factory!
L Graham Hogg

I have a black ellipse ball point. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry
and the twisting mechanism is smooth as silk. I have it safely in the
box after using it a few times in the office. Nice collectible it
will be.

James K. Goodwin