Alyssa Milano address?

Old November 3rd 03, 03:39 AM
Abdul al Bulbul Amir

Default Alyssa Milano address?

Does anyone have an address for Alyssa Milano? Does she respond to
autograph requests? TIA Brian
Old November 3rd 03, 07:42 AM
The Autograph Master

You'll get a preprint unless you want to dish out $50 at www.alyssa.com

Old November 3rd 03, 01:47 PM
Keith A. Jakubowski

You'll get a preprint unless you want to dish out $50 at www.alyssa.com

Unless I'm missing something, it's only $14.99 at www.alyssa.com.
However, the site is affiliated with Safe Searching and for some reason,
I thought I remembered reading that nothing was real coming from Safe
Searching.

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.com
Old November 3rd 03, 02:47 PM
Chris V.

You'll get a preprint unless you want to dish out $50 at www.alyssa.com

Unless I'm missing something, it's only $14.99 at www.alyssa.com.
However, the site is affiliated with Safe Searching and for some reason,
I thought I remembered reading that nothing was real coming from Safe
Searching.

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.com

I just checked Alyssa.com and it has a 8x10 B/W charmed photo W/Holly & Rose,
unsigned for $24.99. With Alyssa's autograph, it's $49.95.
Old November 3rd 03, 03:03 PM
Keith A. Jakubowski

You'll get a preprint unless you want to dish out $50 at www.alyssa.com

Unless I'm missing something, it's only $14.99 at www.alyssa.com.
However, the site is affiliated with Safe Searching and for some reason,
I thought I remembered reading that nothing was real coming from Safe
Searching.

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.com

I just checked Alyssa.com and it has a 8x10 B/W charmed photo W/Holly & Rose,
unsigned for $24.99. With Alyssa's autograph, it's $49.95.

Hmm. I must be going blind. Where on the site do you see that? I
clicked on store and it took me here
http://www.safesearching.com/alyssamilano/store/

Keith
Old November 3rd 03, 08:25 PM
Louise Green

Keith A. Jakubowski wrote in message
Chris V. wrote:

You'll get a preprint unless you want to dish out $50 at

www.alyssa.com

Unless I'm missing something, it's only $14.99 at www.alyssa.com.
However, the site is affiliated with Safe Searching and for some

reason,
I thought I remembered reading that nothing was real coming from Safe
Searching.

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.com

I just checked Alyssa.com and it has a 8x10 B/W charmed photo W/Holly &

Rose,
unsigned for $24.99. With Alyssa's autograph, it's $49.95.

Hmm. I must be going blind. Where on the site do you see that? I
clicked on store and it took me here
http://www.safesearching.com/alyssamilano/store/

Keith

They are preprints! Rip off!

Lou

Old November 8th 03, 06:00 PM
OP

I heard they are not her actual signiture and going off there website it
looks like they come close to admiting that

As it says Get Your own Personolized Merchandise in Alyssa;s own
Handwritting.

Using Digigraph technology we individualy create each personalized product.

Its fake...

&
Rose,
unsigned for $24.99. With Alyssa's autograph, it's $49.95.

Hmm. I must be going blind. Where on the site do you see that? I
clicked on store and it took me here
http://www.safesearching.com/alyssamilano/store/

Keith

They are preprints! Rip off!

Lou

FRAUD ALERT-DESERTBOB using fake email address trippin28track 8 Track Tapes 9 October 13th 04 06:05 PM
address list dahoov2 Autographs 0 October 8th 03 05:38 PM
Address project...need thoughts/ideas dahoov2 Autographs 5 October 1st 03 01:26 AM
Seth MacFarlane Address? EvilN8 Autographs 1 September 4th 03 10:16 AM
Nevada Barr address Mike Schott Autographs 0 August 28th 03 05:59 PM