Nathan Jones question

Old March 18th 08, 02:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Nathan Jones question

Ok, I've been seeking Nathan's autograph for a while for my Troy
collection. I know he was a professional wrestler. His handler
turned me down for a graph by email and my letter went unanswered so I
have to resort to buying one I guess.

I saw this card online but it's of an AFL champion named Nathan
Jones... here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

I could find NOTHING that says Nathan Jones the convict turned
wrestler turned actor was ever a football player. However this is a
big bald white guy who sort of looks like him! Same guy?????
Old March 18th 08, 02:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_...%28wrestler%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_...ball_player%29

Two different people. Save your money. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old March 18th 08, 02:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Dang it... would have been an acceptable item (though I long for a
Troy signed photo). He's wanting $$$$ and too much for who he is I
think. I forget now but I think they wants 30.00 plus shipping. Not
sure he's worth it. I guess if ends up being the last one I need or
something, I'll have to pay it!

Old March 18th 08, 05:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

I've been a fan of wrestling before and have never heard of him
until your message. What has he done to make him worth $30.00 of
our money? To me, the celeb has to at least form some sort of
recollection to even be a somebody, much less worthy of my money.
lol

Old March 18th 08, 08:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

He was in Troy for me... he was in the opening scene where Brad Pitt
fights him and kills him in one blow. Great scene.

Old March 19th 08, 11:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

Here you go Mike, everything you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgUu6qebj0

Being an aussie I of course know of the Colossus of Boggo Road Jail

p.s. Sue, if you go to the end of this vid you will see two adreesses that may of some help in saving you $30

MrB

Old March 19th 08, 03:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I think it was Russell who I emailed... Fox is not good. Maybe an
arena send though...