Rockola 450

Old March 9th 07, 11:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola 450

I meant to say i would like to buy parts or the whole 450 Rockola
jukebox, not use,sorry.

Old March 10th 07, 05:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

On 9 Mar, 18:53, wrote:
I meant to say i would like to buy parts or the whole 450 Rockola
jukebox, not use,sorry.

I have a couple 450's you could buy complete. In N central Oh

Lemme know.......

Tom in Oh.

Old March 10th 07, 12:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Mar 10, 12:27 am, "TL88427" wrote:
On 9 Mar, 18:53, wrote:

I meant to say i would like to buy parts or the whole 450 Rockola
jukebox, not use,sorry.

I have a couple 450's you could buy complete. In N central Oh

Lemme know.......

Tom in Oh.

Hi, Thanks for reply, most important is the cabinets, are they
damaged? How much you asking for one or both, and also not quite sure
how i would get them. Thanks Tom and look forward to hearing from you.

Old March 11th 07, 01:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

On 9 Mar, 18:53, wrote:

I meant to say i would like to buy parts or the whole 450 Rockola
jukebox, not use,sorry.

I have a couple 450's you could buy complete. In N central Oh

Lemme know.......

Tom in Oh.

Hi, Thanks for reply, most important is the cabinets, are they
damaged? How much you asking for one or both, and also not quite sure
how i would get them. Thanks Tom and look forward to hearing from you.

I'll have to look. I know one of them is dinged up on the side lower
back corners. Not sure about the other. I'll look on monday.

Tom in Oh

Old March 11th 07, 04:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

For broken off corners just carfully saw the broken corner off further
in but strait and flat then add a new piece of wood (using screws &
glue) that is a bit to big then cut & sand it to fit . I have done this
..
You would have to formica the cabinet or paint the new piece or ....

Old March 12th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

Well........Good news & bad.......One of them is a 448 instead of a
450. the 448 has a good rear access panel. the 450 has a better
cabinet with just a few small chips out if the formica sides. The 448
is complete & may work with some tlc. The 450 is missing the center
panel in the front that is above the selections list. How about $300
for the pair ? Then I'll be down to only about 70 old jukes !! LMK if
you want pics...............

Tom in Oh

Old March 12th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

Well........Good news & bad.......One of them is a 448 instead of a
450. the 448 has a good rear access panel. The 450 has a better
cabinet with just a few small chips out of the formica sides. The 448
is complete & may work with some tlc. The 450 is missing the center
panel in the front that is above the selections list& the rear access
panel. Looks like alot will interchange between the two though. How

Old March 12th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

Just took a walk & found another 450 !! looks mostly complete, but
has dinged up rear corners too ! Has all the panels except the coin
door, but I have one on one of the others.

Tom in Oh

Old March 13th 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

70 machines .. dont you have a couple Wurlitzer 3200`s in that mix ?

Rockola 1458 and Rockola 1442 parts for sale Arie Juke Boxes 1 October 25th 09 10:34 PM
FS: Rockola 490 KevinE Juke Boxes 1 February 5th 07 05:24 PM
rockola mrjuke Juke Boxes 1 July 25th 05 11:55 AM
WTB: Rockola Commando Jukebox & Speakers: W4004, W4007, and Rockola Moderne Tom Knight Juke Boxes 0 April 11th 04 03:36 PM
FS: Rockola 1422 and Rockola 1000 Ernsglass Juke Boxes 0 December 31st 03 08:29 PM