HELP: $1000,000 Gold Certificate

Old September 28th 05, 11:20 AM
Wirehead

Default HELP: $1000,000 Gold Certificate

NOTE: sorry of my grammar.... Pls correct if wrong..

I am researching in the internet about $1000,000 gold certificate when
i been happen to view a post of S. Freud at Google Usenet. He is also
asking about his $1000,000 gold certificate, but not get the answer
because the item he have shown in the website is not the real $1000,000
gold certificate..

I suddenly create a free web at 741.com and post my item that currently
in my possesion right now. Unfortunately i shot the item only through
my webcam but i prepared to show it in movie.. but i don't know how to
upload a movie to be anable to view this. The free web only supports
images.
pls. visit the site (www.wirehead.741.com)

I currently live in the Philippines. Somewhere in Mindanao Island.

Pls. email me at if you have something to help
about it.. or if you want to see the movie i created pls. tell me how
to upload it..

Truely, I am seeking a good buyer of the item because i know the said
item is the original one. But, of course i make a precution on dealing
to someone, because i know these item is illegal to own publicly.

I research something about this item and found out that possession of
this item is illegal..

The group of my cousin have 12 boxes of the said item and i see myself
the box the original container of my item..

the box has an eagle embose on the top of it and every box 2 bundls
inside of it. The two bundle inside was also separated because the 1
bundle inside the box is also sealed inside a glass.. aproximately the
box weight 5 kilos. Outside the box it is filled with asphalt...

PLS HELP...

Old September 29th 05, 12:41 AM
Padraic Brown

On 28 Sep 2005 03:20:35 -0700, "Wirehead"
wrote:

NOTE: sorry of my grammar.... Pls correct if wrong..

I am researching in the internet about $1000,000 gold certificate when
i been happen to view a post of S. Freud at Google Usenet. He is also
asking about his $1000,000 gold certificate, but not get the answer
because the item he have shown in the website is not the real $1000,000
gold certificate..

Yes, that was the answer: his item was fake.

I suddenly create a free web at 741.com and post my item that currently
in my possesion right now. Unfortunately i shot the item only through
my webcam but i prepared to show it in movie.. but i don't know how to
upload a movie to be anable to view this. The free web only supports
images.
pls. visit the site (www.wirehead.741.com)

It's worthless advertising, a copy of this post and no pictures of the
(also probably fake) note you have.

I currently live in the Philippines. Somewhere in Mindanao Island.

Pls. email me at if you have something to help
about it.. or if you want to see the movie i created pls. tell me how
to upload it..

A regular image, like a .jpg or .gif will be much better than a movie.

Truely, I am seeking a good buyer of the item because i know the said
item is the original one. But, of course i make a precution on dealing
to someone, because i know these item is illegal to own publicly.

$2. For the novelty value. Until we see the pictures, that is...

I research something about this item and found out that possession of
this item is illegal..

Only if it's the real deal. They were never released for normal
circulation. With all due respect, yours is most likely a reproduction
and would not be illegal to own.

The group of my cousin have 12 boxes of the said item and i see myself
the box the original container of my item..

Especially if you have twelve boxes full of the things.

the box has an eagle embose on the top of it and every box 2 bundls
inside of it. The two bundle inside was also separated because the 1
bundle inside the box is also sealed inside a glass.. aproximately the
box weight 5 kilos. Outside the box it is filled with asphalt...

PLS HELP...

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.
Old September 29th 05, 02:46 AM
Wirehead

If you visit the site i stated above (www.wirehead.741.com)

sorry the pictures did not appear, i don't know why the pictures didn't
appear, maybe i made the wrong setup...

i will try to fix them up

Old September 29th 05, 04:01 AM
Wirehead

I am a computer graphic artist... here in the philippines working in a
reputable printing establishment, but i am a first timer in any web
developing works..

I just follow the free web site hosting that S. Freud did. and follow
the onscreen instruction of the web site on how to create a free
website..

Hopefully, I will try to fix the images.

sorry..

FS - a few "Gold" cards Dogger Hockey 0 December 6th 04 07:15 PM
Want To Trade These For..., James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 December 4th 04 03:34 PM
TAKE A L@@K PART I! 66% to 75% OFF OVER 10,000 CARDS Rose Hockey 0 February 1st 04 02:12 PM
SUPER SALE PART I: 10,000 CARDS UP TO 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 December 21st 03 02:55 PM
CHRISTMAS SALE II! 66% to 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 November 30th 03 02:03 PM