IT WORKS, I'M NOT BROKE ANYMORE!!!

Old October 5th 05, 11:26 PM

Default IT WORKS, I'M NOT BROKE ANYMORE!!!

Author: KITTYKITTY
Date: 10-04-05 1:09

*** MAKE EASY MONEY FAST WITH JUST $6 AND A PAYPAL ACCOUNT - THIS
REALLY WORKS!! - JUST TRY IT!! YOU'LL

MAKE THOUSANDS IN JUST A FEW WEEKS!! - THIS IS GENIUS!!***

Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal as stated by
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161). This works based on

honesty! - you've got nothing to lose and thousands to gain!! $$$
If you don't have time now, just bookmark/save this page and come
back to it later. You'll regret not taking this opportunity to earn

thousands fast - IT REALLY WORKS!!! $$$

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups/message boards,
just like you are now, and I came across this article. It said

you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a

scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it basically said that you have to send $1.00 to each of the 6
email addresses on the list (below) using Paypal, you then

place YOUR OWN email address on the bottom of the list (in position #6)
as well as moving all the other email addresses up one

position (deleting the top email address) then send the message out to
at least 200 newsgroups and message forums etc and within a

few weeks your Paypal account will be flooded with thousands of
dollars!! (FULL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW...) No catch...That was it!!

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I sent out my $1.00 to each of the 6 people on

the list, added my name to the new list and sent it out... Well GUESS
WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting $$$$$ in my

account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $28.00.

(...hardly mega money but I'd at least got my $6.00 back!) But then
by the end of the second week I had made a total of over

$1,000!! In the third week, I had over $13,000 and it's still
growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just

over $21,000 and it's still coming in!! It's CERTAINLY worth $6.00 and
a couple of hours to send it out. This thing really WORKS!!

All you have to do is try it!! You could find six dollars lying around
the house!! I KNOW I'VE THROWN MORE THAN THAT AWAY

ON LOTTERY TICKETS OR JUNK FOOD. There is absolutely nothing you could
lose!!!! Just follow the basic steps below to begin to

make serious money in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends
on how many posts of this letter you put in message

boards!! Here's how it works, it's so simple!!...

LET''S DO THE MATH, SHALL WE?
When you post 200 messages all over the internet, it is estimated that
at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. (that's

$15.00 in your account) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225
people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post

200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375
post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you

$1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so
far you have received $813,615.00.
Okay, I'm not saying this is going to make everyone 800 grand, but lets
say even 1 person out of 200 tries this program, you are still

going to make 50,000 dollars in anywhere from 1 month to 6 months
max!!!!! JUST TRY IT OR YOU'LL REGRET NOT DOING

IT!! This is not like those scam pyramid chain things where you mail
hundreds of dollars to people, only for the pyramid to collapse

after about a month and you don't receive a penny! This continues to
work because the internet is so vast and millions of people per

day visit message boards etc!!

SO SAVE THIS MESSAGE NOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN CHANGING YOUR LIFE!!!
And go to the instructions below to get started

immediately. You must send out $1.00 (via Paypal) to each of the people
on the list below before swapping your name in. If an

email doesn't work on Paypal then that means that person was taken
off the list and move on to the next one.

OKAY, FULL INSTRUCTIONS: (NOTE: You can join this system regardless of
what currency you use in your country - USA, UK,

AUSTRALIA, EUROPE etc...)

1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the 6 people on the list using
Paypal. Do this by logging into your Paypal account and clicking

on 'Send Money' then just follow the instructions on Paypal (in the
comment/notes section type "Please add me to your list") This

comment is what makes this legal as they are then providing a
'service' to you.
To get a FREE Paypal account (if you do not already have one) just
follow this link or type it into your browser:

https://www.paypal.com
You need to select a 'Premium' or 'Business' Account to be able
to receive debit/credit card payments.

Here are the current emails that you send $1.00 to:

1.
2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

URGENT NOTE: SHOULD YOU GET A MESSAGE THAT READS, "THIS ACCOUNT IS
UNABLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS AT THIS TIME",

SIMPLY SKIP THAT NAME AND MOVE ON. DO NOT CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE LIST.

2. Now COPY this message. (Drag your cursor from the beginning of this
message to the end, then select Edit - Copy from the

menu) All you have to do then is save this WHOLE article (word for
word) along with instructions, etc in a word file/note pad on

your computer. Just paste it into WordPad or NotePad or some program
like that.
3. After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
delete the name next to the #1 position on the list and move

the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2,
etc) DO THIS CAREFULLY, TAKING CARE TO MOVE

THE CORRECT EMAILS TO THE CORRECT POSITION AND NOT CHANGING THE
SPELLING OF THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN ANYWAY

- THIS ENSURES EVERYONE GETS THEIR FAIR SHARE!
Then place YOUR EMAIL in the #6 position. (the same email address you
used when opening your Paypal account) Then save it. 4.

When you have completed this, take the message and then go to (Google,
Yahoo, MSN, Altavista etc...) and type in something like

Topic', 'Newsgroups', 'Message Forum', 'Message Boards',
'Making

Money Message board', 'Money Message Board', 'Money Forum',
'Free Money Forum', or anything along those lines that are related

forums/message boards) and start posting your copy of this message AT
LEAST 200 times, to as many unique message boards as

you can, or more!!
The more times you post this the more money you will make. You can
expect very little return if you only post to a few message

boards. The more copies you send the better the results!!
Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out
again in a few months!!
NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of
the U.S. Postal & lottery laws).

CHEATING THE SYSTEM COULD RESULT IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT POSSIBLY BEING
CLOSED AND ANY EARNINGS BEING

FROZEN. THE SOLE REASON THAT THIS WORKS IS THROUGH HONESTY AND BY
POSTING THE MESSAGE AT LEAST 200

TIMES. If you do not follow the instructions exactly, you will make
hardly any money, GUARANTEED.

So to sum up...
* OPEN A PAYPAL PREMIUM OR BUSINESS ACCOUNT.
* SEND $1.00 TO EACH EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE LIST ABOVE (VIA PAYPAL).
* COPY THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE AND PASTE IT INTO A WORD PROCESSING PROGRAM
LIKE NOTEPAD OR WORDPAD ETC...
* DELETE THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE #1 POSITION, MOVE ALL OTHER EMAIL
ADDRESSES UP ONE AND ADD YOUR OWN

EMAIL ADDRESS IN POSITION #6.
* NOW COPY THE NEW MESSAGE YOU HAVE CREATED AND POST IT IN AT LEAST 200
MESSAGE FORUMS/NEWSGROUPS.

THE MORE THE BETTER!! AIM FOR 500+ IF YOU CAN!! YOU'LL REAP THE
BENEFITS!! $$$
* JOB DONE!... NOW SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT BEGIN TO FILL
UP WITH SERIOUS CASH OVER THE

NEXT FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$

Click on the link to sign up for a Paypal Premium or Business Account:
https://www.paypal.com/
AND GET STARTED!! GOOD LUCK AND SPEND YOUR CASH WISELY!!

I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU AS MUCH MONEY AS IT HAS FOR MANY OTHERS!!

===END===

FS: Japanese Anime goodies galore - all low, low prices! Rena-Maigrey General 0 September 10th 04 04:09 PM
rec.collecting.books FAQ Hardy-Boys.net Books 0 May 9th 04 08:39 PM
it works reachus Paper Money 1 March 9th 04 09:26 PM
[FAQ] rec.collecting.books FAQ Mike Berro Books 0 December 26th 03 08:18 PM