Reputable Dealers

Old June 13th 04, 03:26 AM
mike pelak

Default Reputable Dealers

Hello,

Can anyone give me a list of good reputable dealers that sell online,
whether thru websites or ebay. Thanks.

Mike

Old June 13th 04, 04:33 AM
Uhh14

starbriteautographs.com, autographworld.com, and iconographs...that's all i
know of.
Old June 13th 04, 04:34 AM
Gunther

Autograph World (web site: www.autographworld.com)
Ed Bedrick (eBay member id: scorpio741 web:
www.edbedreickautographs.com)
JG Autographs (eBay member id: jgautographs web:
www.jgautographs.com)
Autograph Pros (eBay member id (and web site): www.autographpros.com)

I've been happy with metro autographs, although I haven't bought
anytthing from the min quite some time. (eBay member id:
metro-entertainment web site: www.metroautographs.com). They do
in-store signings and you can pre-order them if you go to their site
as well as buy items from previous signings.

Personally, I'd buy whatever Barefootmk or Graphrackr also sells, but
I do not know their eBay IDs, but they post in this NG. Person by the
name of Den posts in the NG as CalRima, if I recall correctly, he does
sports shows and such around the Detroit area, but I do not know what
(or if) he sells via eBay or a web store.

Others here could also add more I'm sure...

Old June 13th 04, 06:30 AM
CalRima

Thank you Gunther for remembering me.

Yes, I do work the Shows in the Detroit area, and I have alot of signed items
for sale from the shows. We have mostly Detroit Stars, as well as hockey Hall
of Famers as that is what sells best for the collector that come to get their
items signed in person.

I am always willing to help, even if you just have a question.

My best,
Den
Old June 13th 04, 11:50 AM
Bjwebb3749

http://www.space-debris.com. I don't know if they have an ebay id or not.

Ebay: Thornton21. He also sells lots of other things on Ebay, but I know him
personally and any autographs he sells are legitimate. He produces a big scifi
convention in Tulsa, OK once a year.

BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old June 13th 04, 04:16 PM
Bcoton

Just remember that even great dealers have the old secretarial or
forgery...they are only human. What matters really is how they treat the
customer when it is pointed out.
So please research rather than buy blindly. I don't have any problem with the
names listed: indeed I would rate them quite highly. But I think it is always
good to be careful. Also if you are thinking of going with a particular dealer,
check the archives. If something bad happened, you can bet this NG would have
heard about it!