eBay auctions end today

Old November 18th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Default eBay auctions end today

We have approximately 2000 auctions ending today. If you email your offers
prior to bidding, we'll know you are from this NG and will be more likely to
accept the offers. Feel free to make any offers you like. Nearly every
item comes with photos taken from when we received the autographs to attest
to the fact that all these autographs were obtained by us in person. With
the high risk of forgeries out there, we hope you find comfort in knowing
that we also include the date and location our guitars were signed and in
many cases even the time of day these were signed. We are UACC Registered
Dealer #237. Bid with confidence.

http://stores.ebay.com/Autograph-Pro...hs?refid=store

--
Michael Kasmar
Over 2000 AUTHENTIC autographs in our ebay store he

Old November 20th 06, 04:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Leah

Hi mate, greetings frm Australia.

Im interested in the LL COOL J signed pic for my partner, she is totally in
love with him.

Whats the postage roughly to send to Australia?

. ..

Old November 20th 06, 07:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Our shipping is normally only $2 more than listed prices on unframed photos
shipped overseas but because you are part of this newsgroup, I'll waive that
fee and also give you free shipping. I'll send you the invoice now and if
you want it, it's yours.

--
Michael Kasmar
Over 2000 AUTHENTIC autographs in our ebay store he
http://www.stores.ebay.com/autograph...hs?refid=store
UACC Registered Dealer #237
www.AutographPros.com
u...