UGLY ORANGE INK!!

Old April 18th 06, 04:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default UGLY ORANGE INK!!

Well, I could've titled it "Ping! Satrap, What's nu?" But I figured
this title would get her attention sooner.

Old April 20th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

JimL wrote:
Well, I could've titled it "Ping! Satrap, What's nu?" But I figured
this title would get her attention sooner.

HEY!! I saw that!!

satrap
homeward bound!!

Old April 21st 06, 07:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Bound up in your home? Kinky!

So that's all you have to say to me? I'll just sit over here in the
corner and pout.

So, coming home? Should I alert Da Mare to arrange the homecoming
parade? Courtrooms are getting crowded with public officials, but they
are in need of jurors with clean records. Oh? Well, nevermind.

Old April 21st 06, 11:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

"JimL" wrote in part:

|| So, coming home? Should I alert Da Mare to arrange the homecoming
| parade? Courtrooms are getting crowded with public officials, but
they
| are in need of jurors with clean records. Oh? Well, nevermind.

I hear it that she has some clean CD's. Will that do?

john cline ii, waiting patiently for some Binderized 51's to come
back....and no, they ain't orange! But I am riding an orange coaster
very soon: http://www.rcdb.com/ig3290.htm?picture=18

Old April 21st 06, 07:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

"john cline ii" writes:

But I am riding an orange coaster very soon:
http://www.rcdb.com/ig3290.htm?picture=18

That reminds me about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_orange

Other information about orange is he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_%28colour%29

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"She turns me on. She makes me real. I have to apologize for the way I feel."
Old April 21st 06, 08:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

john cline ii wrote:
"JimL" wrote in part:

|| So, coming home? Should I alert Da Mare to arrange the homecoming
| parade? Courtrooms are getting crowded with public officials, but
they
| are in need of jurors with clean records. Oh? Well, nevermind.

I hear it that she has some clean CD's. Will that do?

john cline ii, waiting patiently for some Binderized 51's to come
back....and no, they ain't orange! But I am riding an orange coaster
very soon: http://www.rcdb.com/ig3290.htm?picture=18

She has some clean cross-dressers? Well, better than dirty ones, I
suppose.

Old April 23rd 06, 02:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
"john cline ii" writes:

But I am riding an orange coaster very soon:
http://www.rcdb.com/ig3290.htm?picture=18

That reminds me about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_orange

Other information about orange is he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_%28colour%29

Say what? "Orange has become a color symbolising oppsition around the
world"?
Well!! I NEVER!
Well, not lately, anyway.

Starbucks has a new orange travel mug! Ya gotta love Howard!

Old April 23rd 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

JimL wrote:
Bound up in your home? Kinky!

So that's all you have to say to me? I'll just sit over here in the
corner and pout.

So, coming home? Should I alert Da Mare to arrange the homecoming
parade? Courtrooms are getting crowded with public officials, but they
are in need of jurors with clean records. Oh? Well, nevermind.

Uh, ain't Little Richard having a bunch of legal problems himself?
sigh. Things just haven't been the same since Big AL went to that big
drive-by in the sky (I think that's known as the A train).

Old April 23rd 06, 04:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

so what wrote:
JimL wrote:
Bound up in your home? Kinky!

So that's all you have to say to me? I'll just sit over here in the
corner and pout.

So, coming home? Should I alert Da Mare to arrange the homecoming
parade? Courtrooms are getting crowded with public officials, but they
are in need of jurors with clean records. Oh? Well, nevermind.

Uh, ain't Little Richard having a bunch of legal problems himself?
sigh. Things just haven't been the same since Big AL went to that big
drive-by in the sky (I think that's known as the A train).

Uhm.... Al, A train, Sky, Uhm. Satty, what have you been
smoking?

Old April 23rd 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

so what wrote:
JimL wrote:
Bound up in your home? Kinky!

So that's all you have to say to me? I'll just sit over here in the
corner and pout.

So, coming home? Should I alert Da Mare to arrange the homecoming
parade? Courtrooms are getting crowded with public officials, but they
are in need of jurors with clean records. Oh? Well, nevermind.

Uh, ain't Little Richard having a bunch of legal problems himself?
sigh. Things just haven't been the same since Big AL went to that big
drive-by in the sky (I think that's known as the A train).

Al? A train? huh? Must be annuther state. Somewhere down south?