who do you think should be on a commemorative coin?

Old March 6th 04, 04:10 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

Michael McCann wrote:

Poll : if a commemorative coin were to come out who would you want on it?

I Think ex president carter the nobel winner would be good.

Roberto Clemente

Alan
'21'
Old March 6th 04, 04:14 AM
Michael McCann

Default who do you think should be on a commemorative coin?

Old March 6th 04, 04:41 AM
L. C. Oliver

How 'bout John Adams?

No presidents from the past 100 years, however. Need more time for
history to judge.

Old March 6th 04, 04:54 AM
John Carney

"Michael McCann" wrote in message
Poll : if a commemorative coin were to come out who would you want on it?

I Think ex president carter the nobel winner would be good.

Eunice Shriver, this time from behind.

--
John
(It's gotta be better)

Old March 6th 04, 05:13 AM
Paul Abair

John Adams

Old March 6th 04, 05:22 AM
Aladdin Sane

Ansel Adams and John James Audibon on the Obverse, El Capitan on the rev.

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old March 6th 04, 05:34 AM
Matho1

Marge Schott

Old March 6th 04, 05:54 AM
Shystev99

Poll : if a commemorative coin were to come out who would you want on it?

I Think ex president carter the nobel winner would be good.

Well I don't know if this qualifies but I'd like to see a commemorative eagle
coin produced every leap year.
Maybe instead of the current liberty design where lady liberty is walking, Have
her leaping over the sun to show the leap year.
It would also give eagle collectors a little something more to look forward to
every few years, Especially if they change the design slightly every leap year.

Steve
Old March 6th 04, 05:59 AM
Ken Barr

In article , "Paul
Abair" wrote:

John Adams

He's still alive, and still collecting large cents
as far ask I know ...

Oh, you meant the *other* John Adams ... Never mind!

"Michael McCann" wrote in message
Poll : if a commemorative coin were to come out who would you want on
it?

I Think ex president carter the nobel winner would be good.

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
Old March 6th 04, 08:00 AM
KB

"Michael McCann" wrote in
:

Poll : if a commemorative coin were to come out who would you want on it?

I Think ex president carter the nobel winner would be good.

How about a Boy Scout on the front,and Michael Jackson on his rear ?