OT Superbowl Halftime

Old February 2nd 04, 08:20 PM
Scottishmoney

"Coin Saver" wrote in message
From: "MarkR"

I missed the now infamous boob shot :-( I feel left out now. ;-)

I got it on videotape !
=NEENER NEENER NEENER=

8-D
Coin Saver

Zowwee, you can sell it on fleaBay now

Dave

---

Old February 2nd 04, 08:57 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

Scottishmoney wrote:

"Alan & Erin Williams" wrote in message 39. ;-)
She and Erin were born in the same year.

Alan
'just knows'

I am sure the latter has a lot more class than the former too.

In ascending order:

Latoya Jackson
Wendy O. Williams
Janet Jackson
Susan Sarandon
Erin Williams
Katherine Hepburn

;-)

Alan
'never rank your wife below anyone living'
Old February 2nd 04, 09:23 PM
Cliff

From: "MarkR"

I missed the now infamous boob shot :-( I feel left out now. ;-)

I got it on videotape !
=NEENER NEENER NEENER=

8-D
Coin Saver

Zowwee, you can sell it on fleaBay now

Dave

---

Check www.drudgereport.com for a close up.
Cliff

Old February 2nd 04, 09:50 PM
Harv

From: "MarkR"

I missed the now infamous boob shot :-( I feel left out now. ;-)

I got it on videotape !
=NEENER NEENER NEENER=

8-D
Coin Saver

Here's a still. Clip and save if you must, or Clip and vomit if you prefer.
This isn't my site, I don't know whose it is, I didn't watch the game, but
someone gave me a link to this still of Ms. Jackson and her headlights..

http://139.78.10.151/janet.jpg

Old February 3rd 04, 01:25 AM
Steve Okonski

From: "MarkR"

I missed the now infamous boob shot :-( I feel left out now. ;-)

I got it on videotape !
=NEENER NEENER NEENER=

8-D
Coin Saver

Tivo. ;-)

The Tivo folks reported it was the most re-watched moment of the SB.
I didn't know they could spy on what people were re-watching.
Old February 3rd 04, 02:44 AM
Dik T. Winter

In article Steve Okonski writes:
The Tivo folks reported it was the most re-watched moment of the SB.
I didn't know they could spy on what people were re-watching.

Dear me, what a hue and cry. Reminds me of what we had back in 1967 when
a nude woman (Phil Bloom) was shown on a public network. See:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~levend/tvmuseum/tvmuseumvips/vips01.htm
at the bottom. All kinds of violence are allowed, but a bit of nudity...
Old February 3rd 04, 02:48 AM
mark

From: Steve Okonski

The Tivo folks reported it was the most re-watched moment of the SB.
I didn't know they could spy on what people were re-watching.

They collect all sorts of info:

http://www.tivo.com/5.11.asp

plus they have a ratings system.

--
mark
Old February 3rd 04, 02:57 AM
phil

Never fear, here's a link to the 'nipplus erecti' shot.
http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Man,thats scary.

Old February 3rd 04, 03:41 AM
Bill Krummel

"Dik T. Winter" wrote in message
In article Steve Okonski

writes:
The Tivo folks reported it was the most re-watched moment of the SB.
I didn't know they could spy on what people were re-watching.

Dear me, what a hue and cry. Reminds me of what we had back in 1967 when
a nude woman (Phil Bloom) was shown on a public network. See:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~levend/tvmuseum/tvmuseumvips/vips01.htm
at the bottom. All kinds of violence are allowed, but a bit of nudity...

From everything I have read, I don't think the hue and cry was from the
nudity so much as that two celebs, and possibly a network and it's cousin,
may have pulled a stunt to impose the nudity upon the unexpecting, and yes,
those who would prefer not to see it in the Superbowl halftime show.

I would not defend the amount of violence shown (the two segments that
sandwiched the half time show, e.g.), but when I was young, I certainly
reacted differently when I watched violence on the screen than when I saw
nudity. Generally, and I may be different than others, when I watched
blatent violence, it made me want to shun violence all the more. When I
seen a pretty gal nude, well, I did not make me want to shun nudity, or the
pretty girl next to me, were I so lucky. Things are different now. I
hardly look twice at nudity. I don't know if it has to do with age, or
because nudity has become so commonplace.

I don't know. I just think nudity and violence are two different animals
and that there is really no connection in seeing the one as opposed to
seeing the other. Bill

dik t. winter, cwi, kruislaan 413, 1098 sj amsterdam, nederland,

+31205924131
home: bovenover 215, 1025 jn amsterdam, nederland;

http://www.cwi.nl/~dik/

Old February 3rd 04, 03:47 AM
Jim Wild

Probably the same idiot who decided that her breast popping out would be
a great publicity stunt. That stuff happens. It may have been a mishap,
but I sort of dought it. Think of the money and exposer (no pun
intended) involved. I bet that Janet's album sales will increase in the
near future. And I bet her brother isn't to 'thrill'ed either. "Yes,
your honor, my sister's tit did pop out."

LOL