Assassins?

Old January 27th 04, 04:07 AM
Aladdin Sane

Too ludicrus for comment

--
*
/?\
/___\
-O=O-
^
AS & His Magic Hat

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.
"George V Huse Jr" wrote in message
y.com...
No, I am NOT kidding. Larry Calder went in for heart surgery, a major
operation but one that is fairly routine these days. Jim was happily
bitching online on 2 Jan & died suddenly on 3 Jan (&from what?). What
did Jim Benefield die from & when?

J. Craton wrote:
George V Huse Jr wrote:

Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against
RCC and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places
you hang out at?

Certainly you are kidding .... if not, me thinks you may need to see the
doc for a bottle of pills.

Old January 27th 04, 04:09 AM
Aladdin Sane

Ah, Donne "No man is an Island, entire unto himself...."

--
*
/?\

"Edwin Johnston" wrote in message

"George V Huse Jr" wrote in message
m...
Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

"... never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
~John Donne

Old January 27th 04, 05:07 AM
MarkR

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message
ink.net...

"George V Huse Jr" wrote in message
m...
Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

You've been reading too much Don Brown, i.e. "Angels and Demons."

I'm sorry to have to correct you, but it's Dan Brown, not Don.

Mark

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."

Old January 27th 04, 05:48 AM
DONDI3

In article , Byron L. Reed
writes:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:56:54 GMT, George V Huse Jr
wrote:

Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

Nah, I'd be the first to go.

BLReed

I'd like to think if I'm doing my job, I'd at least be in the top 10...;-)

dondi3

DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.
Old January 27th 04, 10:45 AM
JSTONE9352

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

No suspicious looking characters lately,
just the usual gang of idiots. Wait....
someone did say hi to me yesterday
and I don't know her name. I had better
be careful...
Old January 27th 04, 12:04 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

JSTONE9352 wrote:

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

No suspicious looking characters lately,
just the usual gang of idiots. Wait....
someone did say hi to me yesterday
and I don't know her name. I had better
be careful...

I think perhaps that *she* is the one who needs to be careful!

Alan
'who is killing the great chefs of europe?'
Old January 27th 04, 12:45 PM
Dale Hallmark

"George V Huse Jr" wrote in message
m...
Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

You mean to allude to the fact that that some mysterious unknown evildoer is
traveling the world and slipping
cranky people a secret mostly non-detectable drug that results in death by
simulating a natural looking heart attack?

And the thing that the cranky victims have in common is that they
occasionally post acerbic messages to rcc?
And the killer's motive is that said posts have really really aggravated
him/her?

Dale
hummmmmm......

Old January 27th 04, 01:27 PM
F B

George H. askedsnipHas anybody noticed anything unusual around your
home/office/places you hang out at?
Would be unusual and disgusting if I allowed myself to "hang out" in
anyplace I frequent. :-)
Doris
totally dressed

http://community.webtv.net/Sonny305/VeryBADpicsofafew

Old January 27th 04, 03:54 PM
Buzz Huse

Giggle if you want to but several people were put out of business on
eBay & other places. Plus the critical examination of lax grading of
certain certification services.

At this point, I'm so freaked at 2 deaths so close together & 1 in a
semi-coma that I wouldn't rule out voodoo.

Anyway, now's a good time to assess one's lifestyle & inherited traits.
Need a few pounds to shed? Wanna cut down on alcohol? Cigarettes?
Snacks?

A brisk 3 mile walk works wonders for the psyche and the cardiovascular
system.

Old January 27th 04, 04:12 PM
Edward McGrath

I can only think of one man that was exposed and financially hurt by RCC
members that would have enough hate and the money to get even with some
members of RCC. I do remember the RCC threads a year ago.....