Assassins?

Old January 27th 04, 01:56 AM
George V Huse Jr

Default Assassins?

Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."

Old January 27th 04, 02:03 AM
Byron L. Reed

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:56:54 GMT, George V Huse Jr
wrote:

Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

Nah, I'd be the first to go.

BLReed

To email me click he http://tinyurl.com/nd66
For collector coins and supplies at fair prices: http://tinyurl.com/pt9r
Cool things: http://www.byronreed.com/byrons_collections/default.htm
Talk bust coins: http://www.byronreed.com/phpBB2/index.php
Old January 27th 04, 02:14 AM
J. Craton

George V Huse Jr wrote:

Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

Certainly you are kidding .... if not, me thinks you may need to see the
doc for a bottle of pills.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!

Old January 27th 04, 02:24 AM
phil

With all the bickering and fighting that goes on here,we all better be
careful.

phil
(Don't fear the reaper)

Old January 27th 04, 03:03 AM
George V Huse Jr

No, I am NOT kidding. Larry Calder went in for heart surgery, a major
operation but one that is fairly routine these days. Jim was happily
bitching online on 2 Jan & died suddenly on 3 Jan (&from what?). What
did Jim Benefield die from & when?

Old January 27th 04, 03:37 AM
Richard L. Hall

"George V Huse Jr" wrote in message
m...
Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

You've been reading too much Don Brown, i.e. "Angels and Demons."

Old January 27th 04, 03:42 AM
Edwin Johnston

"George V Huse Jr" wrote in message
m...
Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

"... never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
~John Donne

Old January 27th 04, 03:44 AM
J. Craton

George V Huse Jr wrote:

No, I am NOT kidding. Larry Calder went in for heart surgery, a major
operation but one that is fairly routine these days. Jim was happily
bitching online on 2 Jan & died suddenly on 3 Jan (&from what?). What
did Jim Benefield die from & when?

George, that's just silly. People die every day it's bound to happen
when you have a group of old unhealthy *******s like the majority of us
are. If you really aren't kidding, I think you seriously may need some help.

Old January 27th 04, 03:49 AM
Jim W

George V Huse Jr wrote:

Could it be possible there is someone who took grave offense against RCC
and is assassinating RCC Members?

Has anybody noticed anything unusual around your home/office/places you
hang out at?

Something unusual did happen the other day - I think I actually bought a
coin for much less than the going rate . . . that doesn't happen very often.
Seriously, I hope you are not trying to make a joke at the expense of
these people's misfortunes.

Old January 27th 04, 03:50 AM
George V Huse Jr

Not when they're 49, they don't. Not in the US, at least. If all 3
were in their 70's or 80's, I could accept it. But these are not
doddering old fogies with one foot in the grave & the other on a banana
peel. I assume Larry was strenuously assessed prior to surgery to see
if he was a good candidate. Jim, who knows? Roscoe is only 53 & was a
drag racer that seemed to be OK in December, just a month ago. Now he's
on a pacemaker, has normal brain activity, but can't wake up.

This is High Strangeness. How many RCCers have died over the last 10 years?