Assassins?

Old January 30th 04, 12:40 AM
George V Huse Jr

Chocolate is derived from the cocoa plant therefore is a vegetable
therefore is good for you. Eat lots of chocolate.

The single food source in the world closest to being the persect sole
food for protein, vitamins, minerals, etc., is German Chocolate Cake.

The Silver Jar... wrote:

(Robert A. DeRose, Jr.) wrote in message om...

"phil" wrote in message ...

How about an impronptu roll call-just post that your
here and not suffering some fatal illness at this time?

Since i'm only 19 i hope to be around alot longer yet!

And my family breaks down into 2 types, those that die between 40-60,
and those that make it well past 70. (In some cases into their 90s!)

I hope i fall into the latter grouping! But only time will tell.

Don't smoke, teetotal, tea drinking fanatic, also eat far too much
chocolate for my own good, it makes up for the alcohol abstinance.
(Since my family has a habit of turing out alcoholics once in a while,
i though i'd quit whilst i was ahead. Sadly diabetes also runs in the
family... :-( Avoided it so far...)

Currently at 9 stone in weight and do lots of running backwards and
forwards for buses and trains. (Avoid sport and other physical
excercise like the plague).

Sylvester.

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."

Old January 30th 04, 12:42 AM
George V Huse Jr

Concur! Our ancestors ate greasy bacon, eggs fried in butter, and a
whole lot of other stuff. But they went out and worked it off so it
didn't stay around & start problems.

Stretch, walk, swim.

David Hamilton wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:39:25 GMT, "Art O'Connell"
wrote:

Bill,

Have you ever read the Atkins book. It really works. Lowers cholesterol
significantly. Please consider giving it a try.

So as not to be off topic....my server is having a little trouble right now.
Can't get your item to load properly.

-----------------------------------

I'm not a big fan of Atkins (or any diet really)

Diet's don't work. Exercise is a lousy way to lose weight!!

Before the flames start, let me clarify the above two statements.
Exercise does wonders for health, It is key to maintaining your
weight, but losing weight is a different problem. If you want to
lose 1 pound, eat the same thing you always eat and run 35 miles!!!

I turn 50 in a couple of days. 2 years ago I was a 220# couch potato
(5'11 male) I used to smoke 3 packs a day (quit 8 years ago) I used
to take blood pressure medicine. I now weigh 160#, BP is 120/60
Cholesteral is about 110 (and I eat about 60% carbs).

I never went on a diet, I never did anything to lose weight that I am
not willing to do for the rest of my life. Diet's attempt to cure a
lifestyle issue with a short term solution.

The tricks to my weight loss success? simple. eat less, move more.
We've all heard it a million times but everyone would rather try to
find a pill to do the hard work for them.

YMMV Dave

Old January 30th 04, 05:26 PM
Coin Saver

From: "phil"

I'm fat...

I'm not fat, I'm just short for my weight group.

8-)

Coin Saver
Old January 30th 04, 08:18 PM
Edward McGrath

Smoked three packs a day, smoked the good stuff and drank heavily and
went partying every day. I picked up numerous girls at clubs some times
I'd even get two girls in my bed together and banged away all night
long. I had some attempts on my life in my wild 20s one incident I had a
bomb wired up in my 76 Dodge Charger and when I started the car up in
the north terminal of the airport the front of the car blew up, the
idiot that placed the bomb put it in the wrong area of the engine so
instead of blowing up in my face it blew the engine foward and I walked
away from the inferno with out a scratch. I found out who did it and
took care of the situation. I guess it's best to live every day like
it's your last and not worry about what tommorow will bring because it's
going to happen regardless. I've mellowed out since I took up coin
collecting. Ed

Old January 31st 04, 02:21 AM
Stujoe

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
I've mellowed out since I took up coin
collecting. Ed

You might want to think about adding stamp collecting or maybe basket
weaving in order to mellow a little further. ;-)

--
Stujoe
Email: http://tinyurl.com/wu00