Ronald Reagan Coins Available Now!

Old February 8th 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

Default Ronald Reagan Coins Available Now!

Chas Edwards wrote:

Frank Galikanokus
The government in Nicaragua was elected by the people of Nicaragua.
Show me how the government of Nicaragua wa tyrannical.
So, you are ok with trading arms for hostages and money? Money that
was used to fund terrorist in Nicaragua?
JAM

***********

JAM proves, once again, how little he knows about the real world. If
that government had been democratic then there would have been no
rebellion, or at least nothing of importance. And, once more, we have
only YOUR word that those opposed to the Nicaraguan government were
terrorists.

And, going by your twisted logic, anyone who rebelled against Hitler
was a terrorist because Hitler legally became Chancellor.

I also note that you say nothing about the terrors undergone by the
hostages; they were being tortured by real terrorists. In your twisted
mind torturing innocent civilians is probably just good clean fun.

When will you answer my question?

Old February 8th 11, 08:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

As this thread seems likely to go one forever I will make a few final
comments and then let the "experts" weigh in:

1) majorj really ought not to get carried away with his comments as he
has now been caught lying twice. The first is when he downgrades the
North role in the hearings, which was critical. Dancing around the
subject with comments like "Hottie" show how bankrupt his ideas are.
The Washington Post incident was all too real and showed how upset the
left-wing media was with North and the damage he might do at the
hearings; he made their worst fears come true.

The other lie perpetrated by majorj is the Boland "law." Technically
he is correct (the usual grain of truth) but in practical terms it is
just what I said it is, a resolution. Even wikipedia is forced to
admit that it had no teeth, which meant merely a statement of
principles from Congressmen enamored of the Sandanistas. majorj
carefully avoids this fine point, which, in the real world,
effectively destroys his argument.

I note that majorj reverts to form whenever he is caught twisting the
truth by advanced name-calling (moron, stupid, dummy, &&). It would be
nice to repeat the favor but majorj is not stupid; he is in fact
intelligent and well read. It is just that he misuses his obvious
talents because of extreme political bias.

2) Frank Provasek is probably equal in intelligence to majorj but does
a much better job as he understands the material better. He provides
more than one grain of truth but invariably draws the wrong conclusion
because of his political bias.

3) Frank Galikanokus is not even close to the above two and his posts
are a joke. He provides nothing more than a rote babbling of left-wing
fantasies.

To the four or five people still reading this thread, hang on and
majorj will be with you shortly.
Old February 8th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

Chas Edwards wrote:

[...]

And, you still will not answer my question.