Pennies add up to abortion message -- Church fills glass house with symbolic protest

Old December 11th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

Default Pennies add up to abortion message -- Church fills glass house with symbolic protest

That soon to be aborted baby
might just be the next doctor to cure what ails you in your old age.

More often than not, it would be the sicko punk that slashes the wife's
throat in front of the husband and then rapes his daughter before pulling
both barrels of a 12 gauge in their faces.

Old December 11th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

"Brian Oakley" wrote in If showing a prospective
mother what her
baby will look like, either by ultrasound or by graphic photos will get

her
to think about the repercussions about what she is doing, then it is worth
it.

After the cuteness wears off and it ****s every 3 hours, these little
bitches will just toss it into an open dumpster and scurry off to school.
And to think it could have been aborted and not left to suffer in a hot/cold
dumpster until its little life runs out.

Old December 11th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
.. Fortunately, it looks
like God has a way of keeping things in check.

if God truly existed, there wouldn't be such a thing as abortion. Because
according to religious fanatics, God is against abortion. His will be done
and the fact that he is supposed to be omnipotent, proves that there is no
God. Only a hateful God would sit back and allow children to be raped and
murdered. If the rape and murder of children is all part of his wonderful
plan, then you'd have to be a sicko or pervert to follow such nonsense.

Old December 11th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

wrote in message an american baby takes the resources
of 25 in 3rd world nations.
40% of the resources used by 7% of the world's population.

Most American babies are plump and 3rd world nations would probably
cannabalize and feast upon such children....like in The Hills Have Eyes.

Old December 11th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

"PC" wrote in message
How did she maintain such beautiful skin?

tapioca facials?

Old December 11th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Aladdin Sane

Old December 11th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Isti Mirant Stella

Brian Oakley wrote:
Brian Oakley wrote:
"Isti Mirant Stella" wrote in message
Lorrie S. wrote:
What Oakley fails to mention is that fools like himself have
absolutely no interest in actually taking on the responsibility
of raising the abandoned child that they have "saved" from
abortion. Out of sight, out of mind. Clowns like Oakley would
then be directly responsible for the dead baby found in a
dumpster because the 12 year old that got raped by her father
couldn't abort the child that her dad proudly sired.

Abortion is a good thing.
Otherwise you'd have fetuses in garbage cans and
dumpsters everywhere. The do-gooders that complain about it
would never take on the responsibility of raising abandoned
children. They are self-righteous sacks of **** that try and
impose their sorry beliefs on everyone.

I wouldn't have phrased it quite that way, nor, as an adoptive
father, can I ever agree that abortion is a good thing. But you
do raise some of the same points that I raised a couple of days
ago, and which, it should be noted, Mr. Oakley has so far failed
to address.

Not sure what points you raised. Maybe you can find them and put
them into your inevitable reply.

OK, here's one, and I quote:

I asked: "For example, does Focus on the
Family take any substantial number of these unwanted children
under its wing and nurture them through to adulthood, thereby
giving them at least a
minimal chance at the pursuit of happiness? If it can be shown
that an adequate infrastructure is already in place, then the
argument of the pro-life contingent gains respectability. Brian?"

You responded: "Why dont you give them a call and
ask them to give you a brief synopsis of their contribution to the
children
of this country, and this world."

When I ask a direct question, I expect a direct answer. You did
not provide one.

By the way, I love God. In all the times I've seen James Dobson on
teevee, I have never, ever heard him utter those words, so you may
understand my reluctance to become involved. Or do I have to send
him money before he will say it?

Come to think of it, in all the times you have posted to rcc, I
have never seen those words issue from your keyboard, either. What's
your position on that? Direct answer, if you please, no
obfuscation. Yea or nay?
As an adoptive father, you SHOULD know that there are MANY MANY
people looking to adopt children. They are even going overseas to
adopt orphans. I dont see any truth in the statement that there is
noone that would want to take responsibility for children that are
given
up for adoption. There are MANY people in my particular church
that have adopted multiple children, and more in the process of
doing so, one adoption which should be closed on the 12th of this
month. As for my trying to impose my beliefs on someone, I think
others in this country have beat me to the punch. Thats why our
country, our government, our economy, and our society are in such
great shape today. Merry Christmas,

When we adopted, it was am extremely difficult task. Many adoption
agencies were little more than front offices for extortionists (we
can place a child with you for $10,000 up front fee, never mind
that was close to twice my annual salary at the time). Things
could very well have changed in 40 years. That's why I asked.

Today, there are approximately 1,000,000 abortions performed
annually in the U.S. Let's imagine the overturn of Roe for a
moment. That number would decrease dramatically, but not to
anywhere near zero. I'll just take a guess: a reduction by half.
Where, then, is the infrastructure to handle 500,000 unwanted
babies? In your church? If so, God bless your fellow
congregants! But if not, there must be a mechanism already in
place to see that these children get the help they need from birth, not
after several
years of wrangling as to how to set the mechanism up. All I'm
really asking here is that, before you press for the overturn of
Roe, you take an active role in setting up that mechanism and
infrastructure. Then everybody wins, most importantly the kids.
I believe Ive replyed in another post to this stuff.

Have I been phrasing my questions above your reading level, or do
you have an attention deficit issue, or what? You have repeatedly
ignored all my pointed questions, most significantly the part where
I asked you if you love God. Go ahead, scroll upward, it's there. Then
answer me directly, if you've got the guts.

You know, you are one of the most arrogant people on this ng. Why do
you think I need to answer any thing you ask? Unlike you, I have a
life outside of RCC, and if I answer you, its because I choose to. If you
are asuming that the reason I dont answer your inquiries is
that I cant, or that your questions are so good or so hard to deal
with, then maybe your ego needs to be looked into. Most of the time
when I DONT answer something its because its that I dont have time to
waste, the question is not germane to the subject, just doesnt plain
deserve an answer, or in your case, most of the time the questions
are so incoherent that they cant be given an answer. If you wish to
go off the ng, Ill gladly answer any questions you care to pose, sir.
Do YOU have the guts? Merry Christmas

I'd say my question about whether you love God is germane, coherent, and
deserving of an answer, in the light of your constant invocation of
Scripture to make political points. Myself, I publicly stated in another
post that I love God, right here in sight of the entire newsgroup. I meant
it then, and I mean it now. You appear unwilling to make such a commitment
to Him. That's your choice, you have your reasons, and I defer to His
infinite wisdom to judge the both of us. How arrogant of me!

Old December 11th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

"Brian Oakley" wrote in The evidence is all
around.

Yeah, I see it when I order a Big Mac with no lettuce and get a lapful. I
see it in traffic when trying to make an exit and someone cuts me off on
purpose. If you can go through life without ****ing up somebody else's
ride, then you've found God.

Old December 11th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "Lorrie S." wrote:
wrote in message
even bible scholar fanatics admit to mistakes in the bible.

The bible says the earth is flat in many different books, chapters and
verses.

so does the flat earth society. they do throw one hell of a party.
Old December 11th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message news:qxZ%k.25481
You would never get an honest intellectual schollar to say that Jesus didnt
exist. And if it were not true, why would the diciples die for something

they KNEW
was NOT true?

Oakley is right about the existence of Jesus. There is no doubt in my mind
that he lived. But he was only a prophet and not divine. There is no such
thing as magic, kids.....sorry.
The disciples died because they didn't have a choice. The 2nd
generation of Christian leaders were brainwashed and hungered for power over
the minds and property of their new found flock. The New Testament is just
like the Old.....a book of fairy tales.