FA: Nice items on eBay, no minimums

Old December 9th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

Default FA: Nice items on eBay, no minimums

We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. No reserves and in every case the
starting bids on our auction format items are way under our cost. Many
at 1¢ or 99¢ starts. Free shipping for RCC members and 3% discount
for cash or money orders. Thanks for looking!

Frank

--
RARE COIN AUCTIONS NO RESERVES www.frankcoins.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/frankcoins Texas Auction License
Old December 9th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

Default Nice items on eBay, no minimums

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. No reserves and in every case the
starting bids on our auction format items are way under our cost. Many
at 1¢ or 99¢ starts. Free shipping for RCC members and 3% discount
for cash or money orders. Thanks for looking!

Wonder how long it will take for eBay to bounce Fwankie's sorry ass
again?
Of course it will be everybody else's fault, not his - right Provasicko?

Old December 9th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Dec 8, 9:30�pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. �No reserves and in every case the
starting bids on our auction format items are way under our cost. Many
at 1� or 99� starts. �Free shipping for RCC members and 3% discount
for cash or money orders. �Thanks for looking!

Why are you calling the Columbian Expostion half dollar a "Chicago
Worlds Fair" half dollar....and why is it listed under Barber Halves?

Trying to make it hard to find?
Old December 9th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Dec 8, 10:02*pm, Phil DeMayo wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:30 pm, Frank Provasek wrote:

We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. No reserves and in every case the
starting bids on our auction format items are way under our cost. Many
at 1 or 99 starts. Free shipping for RCC members and 3% discount
for cash or money orders. Thanks for looking!

Why are you calling the Columbian Expostion half dollar a "Chicago
Worlds Fair" half dollar....and why is it listed under Barber Halves?

Trying to make it hard to find?

Corrected. Thank you.

Old December 9th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

Discussion subject changed to "Nice items on eBay, no minimums" by
RWF

Wonder why Finnan removed the FA (For Auction) tag from the subject?
So he can report me to eBay for violating the newsgroup charter?

Old December 9th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
Wonder why Finnan removed the FA (For Auction) tag from the subject?
So he can report me to eBay for violating the newsgroup charter?

Poor, poor paranoid Provasicko.
You really should get psychiatric help, Fwankie.

Old December 9th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"Phil DeMayo" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 9:30�pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. �No reserves and in every case the
starting bids on our auction format items are way under our cost. Many
at 1� or 99� starts. �Free shipping for RCC members and 3% discount
for cash or money orders. �Thanks for looking!

Why are you calling the Columbian Expostion half dollar a "Chicago
Worlds Fair" half dollar....and why is it listed under Barber Halves?

Trying to make it hard to find?

No, he wanted to hear you whine.

Old December 9th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Farley

With a feedback score of almost 4000 he is the type of person the I
would be happy to buy from. With a feedback score of 100% he must be
doing something right! I have almost 500 and know how hard it is to
please everybody and hope that when I get near 4000 I still am at 100%
positive. And I have had my auctions pulled a couple of times bt eBay
and when I talked with eBay it was fixed and re listed, doesn't mean
anything other than doing business. I can only assume that people that
continue to call Frank names have a personal beef with him. If you can
not talk facts, call people names. Most of us learned not to call people
names when we were kids.

Old December 9th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Dec 8, 11:47�pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
On Dec 8, 10:02�pm, Phil DeMayo wrote:

On Dec 8, 9:30 pm, Frank Provasek wrote:

We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. No reserves and in every case the
starting bids on our auction format items are way under our cost. Many
at 1 or 99 starts. Free shipping for RCC members and 3% discount
for cash or money orders. Thanks for looking!

Why are you calling the Columbian Expostion half dollar a "Chicago
Worlds Fair" half dollar....and why is it listed under Barber Halves?

Trying to make it hard to find?

Corrected. Thank you.

Gee, I wasn't even aware there was an "1893 Chicago" sub-category of
the "collectibles / Worlds Fair" category.

However, don't you think you are limiting exposure by listing it
there?

I would assume coin collectors would be looking in "Coins / US /
Commemorative / early" for an "1893 Columbia Exposition Half Dollar"
if they were interested in such a coin.
Old December 9th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Dec 9, 8:47�am, "PC" wrote:

No, he wanted to hear you whine.

Don't you have something more constructive to do with your time?

Perhaps something like responding to off-topic political rants by a
cross-posting moron while neglecting to remove RCC from the "groups"
list....thus making yourself look like a bigger moron???

Oh, wait a minute. You're doing that repeatedly.