A very sad "What walked into the shop today" story.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:20 AM
Henry Mensch

On 2005-02-18 13:10:29 -0800, "Bob Flaminio" said:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...:20&version=31

so you're saying, maybe, that god's a spammer?

--
# henry mensch / san francisco california
# http://www.henare.tk/

Old February 24th 05, 11:16 PM
Scot Kamins

In article . com,
Chrysta wrote:

Ha! I guess that's what I get for tweaking you, and spelling your name
wrong at that! I read a lot here, but it's really hard to feed a six
week old and type at the same time, so I post pretty rarely. I couldn't
resist there, though!

Speaking of whom, how's the little ankle biter doing? Are there
pictures on the web yet?
Old February 25th 05, 12:44 AM
Gary Loveless

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:10:34 -0500, Chrysta wrote:

In article ,
says...

I never smack new moms. ;-D

SEXIST BAD TASTE JOKE OF THE YEAR:

Q: What do a thousand battered women have in common?
A: They just don't listen.

- Scot "exiting stage left" Kamins

Ha! I guess that's what I get for tweaking you, and spelling your name
wrong at that! I read a lot here, but it's really hard to feed a six
week old and type at the same time, so I post pretty rarely. I couldn't
resist there, though!

Ya just had to go off and procreate, didnt ya!?!?!?!?!

Gary