Stamps2Go continues to grow

Old May 13th 04, 07:37 PM
Paul

Default Stamps2Go continues to grow

The Stamps2Go website at http://stamps2go.com continues to grow
towards its goal of being the best philatelic marketplace on the web.
Our listing now contains over 14,000 stamps from 59 different sellers.

Stamps2Go allows you to shop for stamps from many different dealers
and fellow collectors, and purchase them in one easy transaction. Pay
with PayPal - your purchase is confirmed immediately.

Have stamps to sell? You can list them at Stamps2Go - no listing fee -
pay a commission only if you sell.

See you at Stamps2Go!
Old May 13th 04, 11:02 PM
Michael A. Breen

Would anyone have any information or opinions of this service, pro or con?
email me off-list if you prefer.

Thanks,
Michael Breen
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.
Old May 15th 04, 11:49 PM
David F.

Would anyone have any information or opinions of this service, pro or con?
email me off-list if you prefer.

Thanks,
Michael Breen
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

All I get is a 'Page not Found' message from the posted link!

David.

Old May 18th 04, 03:20 PM
Michael A. Breen

Odd,

When I clicked I did get an actual site.