Monday, 7/12/04

Old July 13th 04, 10:43 PM
Joe

Default Monday, 7/12/04

Well, last week ended great, but this week started even better. The smiling
mail guy left me the following:

NHL
Murphy, Ron, 1 Valley Rd, Nanticoke, ON Canada N0H 1L0, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Cupolo, Bill, 5982 Dorchester Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G T1, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Plamondon, Gerry, 450 Rue Montreal, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 1E5, 2 signed IC's, I
sent, he sent 2 small, signed photo's. He's 80 years young.
Fielder, Guyle, 2253 Leisure World, Mesa, AZ 85206, 1 signed IC, I sent.
Johnson, Matt, 650 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049, 2 signed TC's,
he sent, kept my IC's.
Datsyuk, Pavel, c/o the Detroit Red Wings, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Niekamp, Jim, 3511 E. Cochise Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85028, signed business card
and a signed copy of a small picture.

NFL
Upshaw, Gene, c/o NFL, 280 Park Ave, New York, NY 10017, 2 signed IC's, I
sent, HOF'er.

NBA
Bellino, Joe, 45 Hayden Lane, Bedford, MA 01730, 1 signed IC, I sent.

AAGPBL
Gascon, Eileen, 249 Trowbridge Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, sent me a
note about not signing IC's, as did 3 other "Ladies" that I got back today,
but she sent a copy of her card and signed it.

Figure I did pretty good with the index cards, about half of what I have are
signed IC's.

Hope everyone had a great start,

Joe

"In The Mail" Monday 11/10/03 Kenneth465 Autographs 4 November 10th 03 11:21 PM
"In The Mail" Monday 11/3/03 Kenneth465 Autographs 1 November 4th 03 06:14 PM
Great Monday joe rosa Autographs 0 October 28th 03 02:06 AM
Monday, Monday Junior010873 Autographs 0 October 7th 03 04:35 AM
A great Monday joe rosa Autographs 0 October 7th 03 12:22 AM