Average Age

Old February 10th 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Average Age

Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.
Old February 10th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Terry

"sgt23" wrote in message
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

I will have my 18th birthday at the very end of this month.

TerryS

Old February 10th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob

"sgt23" wrote in message
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

I'm one of the oldies - 73
Bob-tx

Old February 10th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Higgins

sgt23 wrote:
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

65 here for me-a wee small collection of ancients (coins that is) :-)

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Old February 10th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Feb 10, 12:36*am, sgt23 wrote:
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

Oly is just a few days before 49.

As I said, I spent the day at the STL Airport Hilton Coin show
yesterday hosted by SLNA - all day, with much time for people watching
- and despite some kids and some new people in the forty-ish range,
the average age still had to be 55 to 60 for the group.

oly
Old February 10th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"sgt23" wrote in message
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

The average age of a member of the Banknote Society of Scotland is around
50, which is not surprising as few youngsters have any interest in
collecting.

None of my relatives/friends (not a large number have knowledge of it) have
expressed any interest in seeing my collection, is it the same with anyone
else or are you forever giving guided tours? Billy

Old February 10th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Edwin Johnston

oly wrote:
On Feb 10, 12:36 am, sgt23 wrote:
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

Oly is just a few days before 49.

As I said, I spent the day at the STL Airport Hilton Coin show
yesterday hosted by SLNA - all day, with much time for people watching
- and despite some kids and some new people in the forty-ish range,
the average age still had to be 55 to 60 for the group.

oly

Makes ya feel like a youngster in comparison.
I just turned 48.
Old February 10th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mark Cooper

sgt23 wrote in news:6543a72d-a30e-472b-af45-
:

Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

Let's see, I started out at 0, now I'm 45, so that would make my average
age 22.5?

Mark
Old February 10th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ed Hendricks

sgt23 wrote:
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

Soon to be 65.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old February 10th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Ahnen

50 and feeling it this fine Sunday morning.

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert