World stamps price guide???

Old March 16th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default World stamps price guide???

I have a sizable collection of world stamps that I'm looking to sell.
The problem is I can't find a price guide for world stamps to get a
basic idea of value. I have a US Stamp guide, but can't find a world
guide anywhere.

I have stamps from all around Europe, Middle East, Asia, E. Europe,
Africa, Latin/South America, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Cuba.

Any ideas or direction? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Bob

Old March 17th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

You may wish to read this excellent article
from a link offered by Mr. Jay Carrigan.
http://www.inheritedstampcollection....f_contents.htm

You will only ever get a rough guide, no one ever knows
what he has, which has been magnified recently by a Glen Stephens
article on a 20c US common issue (Mt Rainier) which just sold
for 6,037 times scott catalogue.
Just because it was nicely centred.
Good Luck.

BTW your local library is your best source f world stamps.
HTH

oups.com...

Old March 17th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
hvschaik

You can take a look at:
http://postbeeld.com/

Good luck,
Hans

Rod schreef:
You may wish to read this excellent article
from a link offered by Mr. Jay Carrigan.
http://www.inheritedstampcollection....f_contents.htm

You will only ever get a rough guide, no one ever knows
what he has, which has been magnified recently by a Glen Stephens
article on a 20c US common issue (Mt Rainier) which just sold
for 6,037 times scott catalogue.
Just because it was nicely centred.
Good Luck.

BTW your local library is your best source f world stamps.
HTH

oups.com...

Price guide Hollywood Dolls 0 January 23rd 06 01:05 AM
Looking for a new price guide Harry Marcado Basketball 3 December 9th 04 10:39 PM
Looking for a new price guide Harry Marcado Hockey 2 December 9th 04 10:39 PM
Is this price guide really THAT far off? MikeCouil Coins 6 March 15th 04 08:34 PM
PCGS price guide vs NN price guide Bill Krummel Coins 9 July 9th 03 05:40 AM