Worst Eurovision entries for over a decade.

Old May 26th 06, 12:07 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,rec.collecting.coins,soc.culture.romanian

Default Worst Eurovision entries for over a decade.

THIS APPEAL IS POSTED TO THE WORST *GOGU SPAM* AFFLICTED GROUPS

Has it ever occurred to you just how much garbage would dissapear from
these groups if the *anonymous TROLL* Gogu was suddenly OUTED ?

One peek at this SPAM-freaks posting history and you'll see what I
mean, since 1998 some FIFTY THOUSAND massively cross-posted ABUSIVE
messages have left his trolling keyboard AND RUINED the usenet
experience for thousands of innocent posters

http://snipurl.com/qpzk

http://snipurl.com/pemw

Clearly this trolling spod gets a buzz out of deliberately destroying
YOUR usenet news-groups, he does so with "perceived impunity" feeling
snug in the knowledge that nobody knows HIS TRUE IDENTITY.....

I KNOW that some posters out there have traded coins with the GOGU
TROLL and I know of others who correspond with him under his true
indentity and know who is the true person behind the GOGU MENACE

Please post any information you have about the true identity of this
troll, or, if you prefer you may email it to "The OUT Gogu campaign"

I PROMISE YOU THAT ONCE HIS NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and true EMAIL
ADDRESS ( ie
for eg NOT ) are made
public he will not have the power to destroy all these "CULTURE"
news-groups with his hatred, spamming, trolling, anti-semitism and vile
racist vitriol

I also promise that one the gogu menace is wiped from the face of
usenet that Seanie will also dissapear and our groups will all return
to normall

ALL INFORMATION WILL BE TREATED IN THE STRICTED CONFIDENCE, ALL PEOPLE
CONTRIBUTING WILL HAVE THEIR UTMOST PRIVACY RESPECTED

THANK YOU

gogu wrote:
Ο "sar3" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
reenews.net...
"Costas" wrote in
:

"sar3" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"Costas" wrote in
:

Emena les, mori monica? Kalytero htan ths Bosna/Herzegovina kai ths
Croatia, Mia xara tragoudi twn Lordi,, xairomai pou patose h
Amerikania ths Visi..

Enw twn Lordi den htan Ameriklania! Ti porwmenos malakas pou eisai!!!

Ton Lordi htan hard/metal, vlaka. Ena eidos pera apo synora, opws to
Punk, to alternative kai to electro. San na les oti ena blues h ena
jazz einai amerikanies. Alla antigrafes ths maria Carey, ths Whitney
Huston h ths Celine Dion , me wishi washi lyrics kai mapa mousikh
einai AMERIKANIES? Moikes, vlaka?

Tosa ksreis, tosa les. Den htan KAN heavy metal, anohte!

Htane ena aplo Cock, oyte kan hard Cock.