Bank drafts acceptible in Denmark?

Old October 1st 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Bank drafts acceptible in Denmark?

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:56:08 GMT, Mattias Kern
wrote:

Here in communist Canada, banks will not clear foreign payments, no matter the
format, for from 30-90 days!!

Funny, I just went to Montreal and wasn't interned with the rest of
the solidarity. Must be communism in certain neighborhoods? I know
that St. Catherine Street is pretty safe.
Old October 1st 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Sep 30, 8:48 am, "Tony Vella" wrote:
"Bobstamp" wrote in message

ups.com...

Does he take PayPal?
Otherwise travellers Cheques in EURO or USD.

Blair

Nope, no PayPal.

Hi Bob.

I realize that in your original post you mentioned your reluctance to send
cash, but sometimes we must take the bitter with the sweet for the sake of
the hobby. Over the last number of years I have sent cash in regular and
registered envelopes and have had only one money-not-received problem.
Since then I have given up sending cash in regular mail and have had my
envelopes registered, thereby requiring a signature upon receipt. Wrap the
cash in coloured paper -- I use kids construction paper from Dollarama --
and I can't see you having problems. Registration in Canada is about $7 all
told so keep that in mind when you are bidding if you see that the seller
will eventually have to be paid in cash. Hope this helps.
--
Tony Vella, Ottawa, Canadahttp://tv-stamps.shorturl.com

Hi Tony / Bob:

For your info, Registation from Canada to Canada is $6.95 + postage (+
GST of course).
However, Registration to Other Countries (including Denmark is now
$11.95 plus postage).

Blair

Old October 1st 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Default (RCSD) Bank drafts acceptible in Denmark?

On Oct 1, 10:11 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Sep 30, 8:48 am, "Tony Vella" wrote:

"Bobstamp" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]