Joe Namath Inserts, Autographs, Game-Used Jerseys, Closeouts+++

Old January 27th 05, 09:25 PM
SMCCI

Default Joe Namath Inserts, Autographs, Game-Used Jerseys, Closeouts+++

Updated: 01/27/2005

Here is the Strictly Mint Card Co's updated Joe Namath Catalog! If you would
like to receive additional email catalogs or have your name taken off this list
please log onto our site and update your selections using the "MY SMCCI"
feature.

Joe Namath Inserts, Autographs, Game-Used, Closeouts+++

We've been serving collectors worldwide since 1986!! We aren't always the
cheapest on the net but here are a few VERY important reasons to consider
buying your cards from us:

QUALITY! Our Insert Cards are Guaranteed Mint--Right from packs to protective
holders! Our Rookie Cards have 4 Sharp Corners, no print marks, and a strict
60/40 or better minimum centering!
SELECTION! We have over 6,000 unique items in stock!!!
EASY PAYMENT: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover with
no extra credit card fees; plus checks, money orders, echecks, Western Union
cash payments and Paypal (confirmed addresses only).
Layaways and Gift Certificates are also available!!
RELIABILITY! Tired of sending out money and wondering if you will EVER get your
cards? If we confirm your order you WILL get your cards! All items are shipped
in protective materials and all are fully insured! We're one of the largest
Sportscard dealers in the world, have regular phone hours, a Krause
Publications 10 Year Customer Service Award (ads in Tuff Stuff magazine every
month), a very strong 5,000+ positive feedback rating on Ebay (ID=smcci), and
our own professional web site at www.SMCCI.com
Multiples available unless *** next to the price. *** means only 1 left!
2004 Joe Namath/John Riggins Donruss Classics "Combos" DUAL Game Used Jersey
#6/75 *** $49.00
2004 Joe Namath Donruss Elite "Throwback" Game Used Jersey #80/150 *** $35.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Certified Materials "Fabric 21st" Game Used Jersey PRIME
#19/21 *** $99.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Monikers" Autographed Game Used Jersey #3/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Threads" Autographed Game Used Jersey #8/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Threads" Autographed Game Used Jersey #23/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Threads" Autographed Game Used Jersey #7/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Legends" Autographed Game Used Jersey #34/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Legends Years" RARE Autographed Game Used Jersey
#4/13 *** $209.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#3/50 *** $109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Legends" Autographed Game Used Jersey #46/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Legends" Autographed Game Used Jersey #15/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Monikers" Autographed Game Used Jersey #1/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Threads" Autographed Game Used Jersey #22/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Monikers" Autographed Game Used Jersey #44/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#16/25 *** $149.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Legends" Autographed Game Used Jersey #10/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Monikers" Autographed Game Used Jersey #37/50 ***
$109.00
2004 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#6/25 *** $149.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Pig Pens" Certified Autographed #25/100 *** $89.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Pig Pens" Certified Autographed #31/100 *** $89.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Prime Signatures Bronze" Certified Autographed #10/99
*** $69.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Prime Signatures Silver" Certified Autographed #28/54
*** $89.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Honors Prime Signatures" Certified Autographed #35/70
*** $69.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Prime Signatures Silver" Certified Autographed #40/54
*** $89.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Prime Signatures Proof GOLD" RARE Certified
Autographed #5/12 *** $199.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff "Prime Signatures Silver" Certified Autographed #6/54
*** $89.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff Absolute Memorabilia "Signature Material" Autographed
Game Used Jersey #68/94 *** $109.00
2004 Joe Namath Playoff Absolute Memorabilia "Signature Material" Autographed
Game Used Jersey #53/94 *** $109.00
2004 Joe Namath SP Game Used Edition "Numbers" RARE Autographed Game Used
Jersey #1/12 *** $209.00
2003 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks Limited" Autographed Game Used
Jersey #14/25 *** $209.00
2003 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#14/50 *** $149.00
2003 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Monikers" Autographed Game Used Jersey #3/10 ***
$249.00
2003 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#37/50 *** $149.00
2003 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#44/50 *** $149.00
2003 Joe Namath Leaf Limited "Team Trademarks" Autographed Game Used Jersey
#50/50 *** $149.00
2003 Joe Namath/John Riggins Leaf Limited "Threads" DUAL Game Used Jerseys
#33/100 *** $32.00
2003 Joe Namath/John Riggins Leaf Limited "Threads" DUAL Game Used Jerseys
#30/100 *** $32.00
2003 Joe Namath SP "Signature GREEN" Certified Autographed #48/50 *** $149.00
2003 Joe Namath SP "Signature BLACK" Certified Autographed $129.00
2003 Joe Namath SP Authentic "Sign of Times" GOLD Certified Autographed #5/25
*** $149.00
2001 Joe Namath SP Authentic "Sign of the Times" Certified Autographed ***
$85.00
1999 Joe Namath Upper Deck Century Legends "Epic Signatures GOLD" Certified
Autographed #72/100 Closeout!! *** $229.00

Please let us know if we can be of further help. Thanks!
Mike & Debbie--SMCCI

The Strictly Mint Card Co. Inc.
111 Plymouth Blvd.
Smithtown, N.Y. 11787-2517