Stamps - Photography and Cameras

Old February 5th 05, 11:45 PM
TC Blair

Default Stamps - Photography and Cameras

From: "Camera"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldw ide,alt.rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.coll ecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Subject: Stamps - Photography and Cameras
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:25:44 +1000
alt.rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace:2837 rec.collecting.stamps:7492
rec.collecting.stamps.discuss:50831

Hi, I collect stamps for Photography and Cameras related. If anybody
help
me to fill the "hole" would be much appreciated. The stamps I am
after is
Chile 1994 Centenary of Motion Pictures (100p x4), Guyana 1989 150
Years of
Photography 550c and 650c, Nicaragua 1992 Winning Entry i Photography
Competition 2cor.55.

The stamps I got already are in my web site:
www.members.optusnet.com.au/stevelai/stamp.htm

Please advise me if you know that I have missed some which is not in
my web
site or the list of hole above.

=======================================

I suggest you join the American Topical Association.

American Topical Association
P. O. Box 57
Arlington, Texas, USA
TX 76004-0057

Tel: 817-274-1181 * Fax: 817-274-1184 *
E-Mail:

They have a 22 page checklist (members can buy)
of CAMERAS (includes Photography) on Stamps.

Their web site is:
http://www.americantopicalassn.org/

Hope this helps.

Blair Stannard
Ottawa, Canada

try to find the stamps you are looking for at www.delcampe.com

Peter

Old February 8th 05, 01:13 AM
Rodney

Any chance of an Image, Tom?

An advert from "Australian Stamp News" 1975
http://cjoint.com/data/cick7r16FR.htm

Old February 8th 05, 03:04 AM
Tom Loepp

sure,