dbl ear lincoln

Old March 14th 04, 11:04 PM
F B

Default dbl ear lincoln

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

=91=91=91National Day of Protest ~ March 16, 2004=92=92=92
AMPA - Australian Milk Producers Association.
~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Old March 14th 04, 11:59 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

F B wrote:

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

‘‘‘National Day of Protest ~ March 16, 2004’’’
AMPA - Australian Milk Producers Association.
~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

That's not a particularly helpful photo, is it? I'm not able to spot on
on the web that's much better in a quick look. There are more DDO's
than you ever imagined described at

http://www.conecaonline.org/content/...s19801997.html

For myself, the best image I have access to is in Shane Anderson's
"Complete Lincoln Cent Encyclopedia". ($14.95 retail) I've yet to see
a real life example, and Anderson's photo shows a sharper, mode distinct
second earlobe than Redbook. All the 'others' I've seen have been late
night hallucinations involving heavily worn 20 year old Lincolns. ;-)

Alan
'remains hopeful'
Old March 15th 04, 12:46 AM
F B

Thanks Alan. Maybe someone else has a LARGE ear shot!!!!!
Doris
not a hunting accident

Old March 15th 04, 02:34 AM
Ken Potter

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

Here are the pics:
http://koinpro.tripod.com/Articles/19841cV001.htm
Ken Potter Box 760232 Lathrup Vlg MI 48076 (313)255-8907
Numismatist Since 1959 ~ Serving Collectors Since 1973.
Vistit my website he
http://koinpro.tripod.com
See my eBay auctions he
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/koinpro

Old March 15th 04, 03:20 AM
PJZ

Don't forget the 1997 version....

http://koinpro.tripod.com/Articles/1997DblEar.htm

Pete

www.dylancoins.com

Old March 15th 04, 03:24 AM
J. Craton

F B wrote:

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

If you are talking about the 1997, I have one in an ANACS slab and I'll
take an image of it for you.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!
Reid is a troglodyte!

Old March 15th 04, 03:25 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

Ken Potter wrote:

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

Here are the pics:
http://koinpro.tripod.com/Articles/19841cV001.htm
Ken Potter Box 760232 Lathrup Vlg MI 48076 (313)255-8907
Numismatist Since 1959 ~ Serving Collectors Since 1973.
Vistit my website he
http://koinpro.tripod.com
See my eBay auctions he
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/koinpro

Yes! And thank you. I was unaware of the bowtie tip in the lapel.

Alan
'now I know'
Old March 15th 04, 03:31 AM
J. Craton

Ken Potter wrote:

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

Here are the pics:
http://koinpro.tripod.com/Articles/19841cV001.htm

You beat me to it Ken. I was just going to share your link.

Old March 15th 04, 08:05 AM
Roscoe

Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

SNIP
For myself, the best image I have access to is in Shane Anderson's
"Complete Lincoln Cent Encyclopedia". ($14.95 retail)

And the back of mine says $15.95 .......... However, Larry did not
charge me that much :-) Sure miss him

SNIP
Alan
'remains hopeful'

Roscoe Thinking about selling some books.
Old March 15th 04, 12:43 PM
F B

Thank you Ken.
Alan, you see the size of this???