Sunday So.Attleboro,MA Show

Old January 7th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default Sunday So.Attleboro,MA Show

Happy 2006 everyone!

Time for another one of Harry Martin's (My Mummy Productions)
Collectable Shows in South Attleboro, MA; the 'largest continuous show
of its kind in New England". :+)

Anyhow, here's the scoop:

Sunday, January 8, 2006
Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave. (Rte.123)
So. Attleboro, MA

10 AM -- 3pm
Admission $3 (free parking)
Kids under 16 free with paid adult admission.

Directions:
Rte. 95 to exit 3 or 3B (depending on whether you're comin' from RI or
Boston area).
Then Rte. 123 West for 3 miles, crossing over Rte. 1A & Rte. 1 - and
KofC Hall is on your left.

About 60 tables - Always at least 4-5 'modern' nonsport card dealers
(sometimes more) , plus the promoter carries vintage cards.

Periodic drawings during the day for Show Money. You have to be present
to win, and you can spend it at any dealer's table.

There's tons of other stuff available there too..comics, die cast,
books, posters, action figures. So if you have friends who don't
collect cards, bring 'em along to see everything else!

We (B&B) will be set up in our regular spot..with promos and sell sheets
to hand out for upcoming releases.

Plenty of news on upcoming series like Red Sonja, Alias Sn. 4,
Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors, James Bond Dangerous Liaisons,
Lord of the Rings Evolution, and Stargate Sn. 8...

Course we'd be happy to take your preorders ..and to have you take a
look at our inventory for already released series, including "Lost"
which came out in December!!

Come by and chat. Come by and buy/trade!!
BUT, come join all of us for a bit of relaxation and conversation with
fellow collectors. Weather's looking decent too, not always the case
here in NE this time of year. And heck, the Patriots' game is the night
before, so no excuses :+)

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards