does a metal body, with a rubber grip pen take the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

Old October 9th 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Rick in CT

Default does a metal body, with a rubber grip pen take the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

I personally like the way the Pilot G2 Gel writes, but would love a
metal body, with a rubber grip. Does anyone know of such a pen that
takes the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

PS: I will also try the Mont Blanc cartridge in the Pilot G2. Does it
come in Gel?

Old October 9th 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Osmiroid era

Hi Rick,
It doesn't say on the Mont Blanc cartridge whether it is liquid ink or
gel (and it's opaque metal, so you can't peek at the ink inside). Line width
of the medium M-B was about the same as the G2 0.7mm, and there wasn't much
difference in the writing experience.

Ozz

ps.com...

Old October 10th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
JimL

Osmiroid era wrote:
Hi Rick,
It doesn't say on the Mont Blanc cartridge whether it is liquid ink or
gel (and it's opaque metal, so you can't peek at the ink inside). Line width
of the medium M-B was about the same as the G2 0.7mm, and there wasn't much
difference in the writing experience.

Ozz

"Rick in CT" wrote in message
ps.com...
I personally like the way the Pilot G2 Gel writes, but would love a
metal body, with a rubber grip. Does anyone know of such a pen that
takes the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

PS: I will also try the Mont Blanc cartridge in the Pilot G2. Does it
come in Gel?

Psst!
I do think the earlier thread about using Mont Blanc refill in a Pilot
pen was written a bit tongue-in-cheek. It's a standard here about
taking the Pilot gel carts to put in other prettier pen bodies, and
also a standard here to bash Mont Blah for its over-priced
pretentiousness without any special quality or performance.

Old October 24th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
thetza

I think some Watermans take the G2 gel cartidges. Also, there's Dr.
Grip gel, which I believe is metal (or maybe it just looks metallic...)
w/ a rubber grip, and the G6 from Pilot. Oh, and I tried that
montblanc-in-a-pilot thing, only to find out I spent $10 on mediocre
ink. It dries faster than G2, but it skips on cheaper paper and
requires more pressure to write. You'd think the only ink authorized
for use in montblanc would write super smooth and correct your spelling
or something.

Old October 24th 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Rick in CT

thetza wrote:
I think some Watermans take the G2 gel cartidges. Also, there's Dr.
Grip gel, which I believe is metal (or maybe it just looks metallic...)
w/ a rubber grip, and the G6 from Pilot. Oh, and I tried that
montblanc-in-a-pilot thing, only to find out I spent $10 on mediocre
ink. It dries faster than G2, but it skips on cheaper paper and
requires more pressure to write. You'd think the only ink authorized
for use in montblanc would write super smooth and correct your spelling
or something.

Thanks for the info, Rick

Old November 8th 06, 11:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Juan

Rick in CT ha escrito:

I personally like the way the Pilot G2 Gel writes, but would love a
metal body, with a rubber grip. Does anyone know of such a pen that
takes the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

PS: I will also try the Mont Blanc cartridge in the Pilot G2. Does it
come in Gel?

I have a OHTO Spirit (metal body and cap and rubber grip) which takes
the Uniball Signo refills(but not the G2's). If you like the G2, you'll
love the Uniball.

Juan

Old November 9th 06, 08:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Juan

Juan ha escrito:

Rick in CT ha escrito:

I personally like the way the Pilot G2 Gel writes, but would love a
metal body, with a rubber grip. Does anyone know of such a pen that
takes the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

PS: I will also try the Mont Blanc cartridge in the Pilot G2. Does it
come in Gel?

I have a OHTO Spirit (metal body and cap and rubber grip) which takes
the Uniball Signo refills(but not the G2's). If you like the G2, you'll
love the Uniball.

I founs a nice one: the Pilot G 23; it's an all metal (no rubber grip)
with a G2 refill. Looks great (mine is all chrome) and it's not
expensive (12€).

Juan

Juan

Old November 10th 06, 07:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Rick in CT

Juan wrote:
Juan ha escrito:

Rick in CT ha escrito:

I personally like the way the Pilot G2 Gel writes, but would love a
metal body, with a rubber grip. Does anyone know of such a pen that
takes the Pilot G2 Gel cartridge?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

PS: I will also try the Mont Blanc cartridge in the Pilot G2. Does it
come in Gel?

I have a OHTO Spirit (metal body and cap and rubber grip) which takes
the Uniball Signo refills(but not the G2's). If you like the G2, you'll
love the Uniball.

I founs a nice one: the Pilot G 23; it's an all metal (no rubber grip)
with a G2 refill. Looks great (mine is all chrome) and it's not
expensive (12€).

Juan

Juan

Juan:

Thanks, I'll try this.

Rick

FS - 96/97 METAL UNIVERSE dogger Hockey 0 July 19th 04 09:29 AM
FS - 96/97 METAL UNIVERSE Singles LD19612003 Hockey 0 April 13th 04 10:17 AM
FS - Hockey cards Dogger Hockey 0 February 26th 04 02:05 PM
FS - This stuff needs to go Dogger Hockey 0 February 6th 04 09:49 PM
FS - Dogger Hockey 0 January 25th 04 11:43 PM