Edmonton Spring National Stamp Show urgently needs exhibits

Old March 3rd 05, 12:18 AM
Bob Ingraham

Default Edmonton Spring National Stamp Show urgently needs exhibits

I received an e-mail from John Powell, chairman of the the Edmonton
Spring National Stamp Show. The show is drawing close, and, as is
common with stamp shows, they are short of exhibit frames. If you can
help out, contact John at .

Bob Ingraham

Here is John's e-mail:

This is the FINAL CALL for exhibit entries for the Edmonton Spring
National Stamp Show, April 1-3, 2005.

The original deadline for exhibits was yesterday, March 1st. We have
120+ frames filled but could still use another 60 frames!!

If you are interested in exhibiting this year we have extended the
deadline to Friday March 4th, and I shall look possibily for a few
more on Saturday morning by email.

Please could you give me the Exhibit Title, no. of frames and a brief
description of the exhibit (up to 25 words for inclusion in the Show
program, which has to be ready for the Printers by March 10th.), by
email to
. The frame payment ($12/frame, except
single frame exhibits are $20 each. There is no charge for youth
exhibits.) and title/plan/ or synopsis pages should be sent to the
Club Box #399, Edmonton, AB. T5J 2J5, unless you can send the title
page, etc. as an attachment by email. If possible you should still
complete the regular entry form, which I trust most of you received a
few months ago,*and submit along with the frame payment.

Exhibits will be mounted on Friday morning April 1st between 8.30am
and 12 noon. The show opens at 1pm when the judging will also start.
Any exhibits being sent by Canada Post or other courier should arrive
by March 29th at latest....

I look forward to hearing from you, even if you are unable to exhibit
this year, at least I shall know that you are aware of this extension
of the entry period.

Best wishes to all, hope to see many of you at the show.

John Powell

ESC Exhibits Chairman