FA Scottish banknotes ~ Note.boy might bid..

Old January 5th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

Default FA Scottish banknotes ~ Note.boy might bid..

.... the prices are pennies on the £:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottishmoneyQQhtZ-1

Old January 5th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message
... the prices are pennies on the £:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottishmoneyQQhtZ-1

I'm saving my money for the squares. :-) Billy

Old January 6th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message
... the prices are pennies on the £:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottishmoneyQQhtZ-1

I'm saving my money for the squares. :-) Billy

You're going to be saving for a very long time. I am selling all but. The
Caledonian especially is near and dear because of the Inverness connection.

Old January 6th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message
... the prices are pennies on the £:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottishmoneyQQhtZ-1

I'm saving my money for the squares. :-) Billy

You're going to be saving for a very long time. I am selling all but.
The Caledonian especially is near and dear because of the Inverness
connection.

When the US$ plunges to 10 to the £ you will be desperate for foreign
currency and then I'll get the squares. :-) Billy

Old January 10th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"note.boy" wrote in message news:gOPnh.54632

When the US$ plunges to 10 to the £ you will be desperate for foreign
currency and then I'll get the squares. :-) Billy

At the prices this stuff went for on ebay I would be better off using them
for lighting the fire.

Old January 11th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"note.boy" wrote in message

When the US$ plunges to 10 to the £ you will be desperate for foreign
currency and then I'll get the squares. :-) Billy

At the prices this stuff went for on ebay I would be better off using them
for lighting the fire.

You must have used the wrong description strategy, you must include.

"Rare, much sort (sic) after, a great addition to any collection, for the
serious collector, high grade."

It must also be as flat as a pancake even if has dirt showing that is was
probably a gfine before treatment. Billy