A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Need help with some Hanna Barbera items

Old April 9th 12, 01:29 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Apr 2012
Default Need help with some Hanna Barbera items

I was given some VERY old Hanna barbera stamps and I was just looking to see if there is someone that could help or point me in the right direction to be able to find out some more about them. They are obviously old and have some very old characters, I dont even know them all. There are the flinstones and are a total of about 18 different stamps.
As you can see in the picture they have been lovingly used for a very long time. It appears that the box they came in is the original but it doesnt say anything, its just a white box.
Any information would be great. I am hoping someone can tell me a website that I can check out of it would be REALLY great is someone just knew what they were and if they were worth anything at all.
Thanks for your time.

Here is a link to my photobucket account with the picture. It was too big to add here.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...100_0017-3.jpg

~Sheila

Last edited by Sheila Broadway : April 9th 12 at 01:36 AM. Reason: to add link to photo
Ads