found a shakespeare book in my grammas cellar

Old April 24th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default found a shakespeare book in my grammas cellar

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
ups.com...
adumbs, the internationally known horse's patoot brayed:

The Boys Series group has 97 members and 97 messages as of today and
the group has only been up for 8 days.

Oh yeah ?
05 March 2006 14:14
"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
Attn: Hardy Boys Fans - An Online Fan/Discussion Group!!!!
That looks more like 49 days to me.

ah adumbs, such a fatuous lunkhead.
You're mixing apples and oranges again.
When you finish your remedial reading lessons, you may want go back and
read my post again.
If you try real hard, you might notice I was writing about my Boys
Series Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boys_Series_Books) which I
started on 4/15/06 and has 97 members, not my Hardy Boys group

Yeah well you never spammed that one on RCB, as you did the other
two. Did you eh?

which has 782 members.
I guess I shouldn't be too hard on you, I suppose it IS difficult
reading while your head is planted firmly up your ass.

Just because I never posted on any of these forums you seem
to be starting up on a weekly basis, there's no need to be
so nasty about it.

The main books I read as a kid were the Jennings books by
Anthony Buckeridge - borrowed from the library at the time,
and the William books by Richmal Crompton, some battered
copies of which I still have. Presumably neither of those have
much of a following in the US, although Jennings is regarded
as having shades of P.G.Wodehouse, who went and maybe still goes
down well in the US of course.

Someone happened to mention Jennngs on a NG a while back,
who I'd forgotten all about, and I picked up a paperback
after that, on one of my trawls, which I mean to read
eventually. There was also a BBC radio programme about him
more recently as well.

Apparently both Jennings and William can also be read as
ironic social commentaries, in addition to being straightforward
adventure stories. Thought you'd like to know.

michael adams

RWF
http://bobfinnan.com

Old April 24th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

adumbs, international jackass of mystery, brayed:

Yeah well you never spammed that one on RCB, as you did the other two. Did you eh?

Well you simpleton, you're almost right.
I never spammed RCB with a notice of the Boys group since a notice of a
collector forum can hardly be considered spam, regardless of your
opinion.
Nevertheless I DID post a notice of the Boys Series Book group on
4/15/06.
Caught you lying again, eh adumbs!

Just because I never posted on any of these forums

I don't let troublemaking jackasses like you post to my forums, so
you're out of luck there Mikey.
Not that you'd have anything of value to contribute anyway!

there's no need to be so nasty about it.

You pathetic hypocrite!
What are you but nasty on a daily basis.
Don't like it when the tables are turned, do you lunkhead?

Thought you'd like to know.

The only thing I'd like to know about you is when I can expect to read
your obituary.

--
RWF
http://bobfinnan.com

Old April 25th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
ps.com...
adumbs, international jackass of mystery, brayed:

Your hate skill tactics are to be commended. You and Paghat are adepts of
the highest order in the art of insult and derision. The last two posts
nearly had me ****ing myself laughing on the floor after I fell out of my
chair.

Old April 25th 06, 11:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"bored collector a.k.a Evan Long, Ron Cooper, rich davis,
nelson family, chuck bronson, the bookmaster "
wrote in message

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
ps.com...

adumbs, international jackass of mystery, brayed:

Your hate skill tactics are to be commended. You and Paghat are adepts of
the highest order in the art of insult and derision. The last two posts
nearly had me ****ing myself laughing on the floor after I fell out of my
chair.

Don't lie Davies.

It's policy in all Ohio State Mental Institutions to strap all
patients into their chairs.

You can't fall out.

michael adams

Old April 25th 06, 11:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
ps.com...

The only thing I'd like to know about you is when I can expect to read
your obituary.

So you admit I'm sufficently important to rate an obituary then ?

And one you're likely to see?

Not very good at this, are you eh LardBrain?

Whereas all anyone will ever know of your demise Finnan, is
a News report concerning some dead hobo, found stuck head
down in a dumpster with his legs in the air, a pizza - stained
Readers Digest Condensed Book, clutched firmly in his dead
right hand.

michael adams

RWF
http://bobfinnan.com

Old April 25th 06, 12:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

adumbs brayed:
Not very good at this, are you eh LardBrain?

Apparently good enough to get your goat, eh blockhead?
I'm sure your demise will be reported after your neighbors notice the
particularly foul smell emanating from your hovel (more foul than
usual) and the police break in to find your rotted corpse hunched over
your keyboard.
--
RWF
http://bobfinnan.com

Old April 25th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
adumbs brayed:
Not very good at this, are you eh LardBrain?

Apparently good enough to get your goat, eh blockhead?
I'm sure your demise will be reported after your neighbors notice the
particularly foul smell emanating from your hovel (more foul than
usual) and the police break in to find your rotted corpse hunched over
your keyboard.
--
RWF
http://bobfinnan.com

Still better than being found head down in a dumpster, stiff as a board
and covered week old pizza.

michael adams

Old April 26th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

adumbs, the international laughingstock, brayed:
Still better than being found head down in a dumpster, stiff as a board and covered week old pizza.

Tsk, tsk, adumbs, as a rejoinder that was about as witty as "Oh yeah!"
or "So's your old man!".
But it IS good that you're able to admit you live in a foul-smelling
hovel, presumably by the fishing docks so you can subsist on your
preferred diet of rotting fish heads.
--
RWF