Another Funny JUNGLE INTRIGUE ebay auction

Old November 14th 04, 07:28 AM
GraphRackr

Default Another Funny JUNGLE INTRIGUE ebay auction

This is awesome. We all know that despite their high 99.5% positive feedback
rating and power seller status, that JUNGLE INTRIGUE sells nothing but junk.

Here's one of their high quality auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3852528 3
79&rd=1

It's advertised as a signed ZHANG ZIYI photo. Although the autograph is a
miserable attempt at ZIYI's signature, the photo is of MICHELLE YEOH. I've
written them and am awaiting a response.

Kevin
Old November 14th 04, 12:41 PM
fon

Jungle just seem to have this endless supply of rare autographs its like
they sign them themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also know of one or two people with good names that sell on jungle items
bought off ebay.

Old November 14th 04, 09:14 PM
Robert de Ridder

I always find it funny that nowhere is stated, that the item is signed by
Zhang-Yi herself.

"fon" schreef in bericht

Old November 15th 04, 12:10 AM
dahoov2

Years ago I bought a Star Wars item off them that was ok. However,
I've stayed away from them because they've always been controversial.
I would encourage people to research the specific items and be sure
before buying from any dealer. There are some who sell mixtures of
good and bad; this may be the case for them. As for Joeybearpa... LOL
buy NOTHING from them as I don't ever recall seeing anything
legitimate!

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old November 15th 04, 05:29 PM
Bdrx

Years ago JD at autographworld told me he tried to help her out once
and offered to point out the bogus stuff she had listed and she she
either refused his help or ignored it. She has and might still buy
stuff from him but what she is offering on Ebay is junk 99.9% of the
time. I think it was a case of someone who was trying to be a good
dealer going down the path of easy cash. Sad.