Introducing Players Authentic Direct

Old June 28th 03, 02:33 AM
Mike Hoffman

Default Introducing Players Authentic Direct

Hi Everyone:
I Want to tell you bout something I think is great and which I am now a
distributor and it is great if you want to build a Collection or build a
business...
Here is my site.
..http://www.padirectinc.com/mikehoffman

3-minute overview - available 24 hours a day at (512) 404-1239

Live, open-to-the-public Conference Calls:

. Monday and Wednesday evenings at 8:00pm Eastern
. 1:00pm Eastern every Saturday
Call in numbers for these calls:
(512) 305-4656; pass code 67331#

Re-Plays:
. Monday and Wednesday evenings at 8:00pm Pacific
Call in numbers for recorded calls:
(512) 305-4656; pass code 67331#

Here is the cost Information...I think it is very good and worth anyone who
is a collector,taking a serious look at this opportunity.
Welcome to the Players Authentic Direct Sign-up Process.
You are about to embark on a life changing experience.

To be a wholesale club member in PAD, your initial sign-up will cost
$129.95 plus S&H, which includes all of the great products and services that
are a part of the initial package, including membership in the PAD Sports
Travel. The PAD Sports Travel Club membership remains active for 1 year even
if you drop the autoship.

After your first month, you will automatically be enrolled in an
exclusive wholesale autoship program for $89.95 per month, which can be
cancelled at any time.

You will have 3 product packages to choose from for your monthly
discounted autoship.

1. BEST PACKAGE, BEST VALUE! Exclusive David Spindel Artobilia - Our
finest, most exclusive package. David Spindel is a world renowned
photographer and artist. His name is practically synonymous with beautiful
photography, tradition and our nation's great sports and past times. Through
Players' Authentic Direct's exclusive agreement with Mr. Spindel, we are
able to offer you Artobilia. This gorgeous sports-related artwork is the
perfect display for your home or office.

2. 10 Authentic Hand-Signed Rookie Cards - Limited Edition Rookie
Cards are a great addition to any collection. It is common knowledge that
the most valuable Baseball cards are the Rookie Cards. Additionally,
autographs on Official Signature cards obtained prior to the player's
emergence as a star are valued at a significant premium.

3. 5 Authentic Hand-Signed Photos - These genuine hand-signed photos
of current and past sports figures are great to display. One of the 5 photos
each month is guaranteed to be a Hall of Fame Member

Thanks for reading my post...I hope some of you will sign up and
join me..
Sincerely

Mike
Hoffman-32 Years Collecting Autographs