Call for Experts!

Old November 21st 04, 04:12 PM
dingodog

Default Call for Experts!

If anyone would like to help provide prices for particular series of
coins, hopefully including with errors and varieties, for inclusion in
our free on-line price guide, we would very much appreciate it. If you
are willing to keep us advised of prices and price changes, we will
happily credit you as an "expert" in the series. We publish a free
price list on the web at named the "NumisEXPERT Price Guide" at
http://tinyurl.com/6zkzs. We also need experts to insure that our lists
of errors and varieties is current, accurate and complete. This is a
labor of love for us, we want to provide useful information for
collectors and we hope that there be other out there with the same
sentiments. We will happily put links to your website (or create and
host one for you, if you don't have one). If you are a dealer, we will
also post an ad for your services on our e-commerce site CoinWebListing
at http://tinyurl.com/46byg. You can reach me at my email at
.

Thanks!
Jan

Old November 21st 04, 05:40 PM
Scot Kamins

In article . com,
"dingodog" wrote:

We publish a free
price list on the web at named the "NumisEXPERT Price Guide" at
http://tinyurl.com/6zkzs.

What purpose does your guide serve that is not fulfilled by the myriad
other price guides readily available, at least two of which are already
online?
Old November 22nd 04, 12:48 PM
dingodog

Scot,

Good question. Ours is more complete and more current as we track all
U.S. coins since 1616 including errors and varieties, and we update
prices weekly. In the near future we will be updating daily and will
be adding new features, such as references where to buy the coins at
the prices listed. Those references will be to multiple dealers that
allow us to user their price lists in compilations. If you find a coin
and a dealer you like, it is up to you to make your own deal directly
with the dealer--we are interested in providing a useful service to the
collector. Also we provide a graph for each coin price listed showing
the price movement of the coin over a period of time.

The link provided is to the free price list. We are the developers of
the NumisEXPERT series of coin software. We also use the same prices
in our software where it is updated automatically and where it reprices
the "market value" of your inventory and keeps it current. In this
software, the price list reflects more detail such as price by all
grades (1 thru 70 for business strikes, 40 thru 70 for proofs),
including errors, varieties, attributes, pedigree, and grading service.
Our newest software NumisEXPERT/Pro3 Dealer is an ERP system currently
in free BETA release at www.numisexpert.com. Lots of features.
Thanks for asking.
Jan