They've gone too far!

Old January 31st 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default They've gone too far!

Sellers based in China that is.

They have flooded ebay with fake antiquities, coins, silver bars, amber and
turquoise items and now...............overgraded Scottish notes!!!!

Have a look at the other Scottish notes they have on offer. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330083295131

Old January 31st 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"note.boy" wrote in message
Sellers based in China that is.

They have flooded ebay with fake antiquities, coins, silver bars, amber
and turquoise items and now...............overgraded Scottish notes!!!!

Have a look at the other Scottish notes they have on offer. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330083295131

Not only is it overgraded, I bet it smells of Note.Boy's personal favourite
cleanser too.

Old February 1st 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message
Sellers based in China that is.

They have flooded ebay with fake antiquities, coins, silver bars, amber
and turquoise items and now...............overgraded Scottish notes!!!!

Have a look at the other Scottish notes they have on offer. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330083295131

Not only is it overgraded, I bet it smells of Note.Boy's personal
favourite cleanser too.

Going by the scan it may not have been cleaned much, if at all, but it's a
bit flat looking for the amount of dirt it has picked up, a note that dirty
should have picket up many creases along the way but I only see some heavy
folds.

The paper used for this issue was of the "blotting paper" variety that did
not wear well and high grade notes of this type are few and far between.

This one is typical of the condition these notes are found in, good fine to
very fine, not the EF that's claimed by the seller, and as long as EF money
is not paid for it it's an OK note, it is a very attractive issue. Billy

Old February 6th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
see323

"note.boy" wrote in message
[...]

is not paid for it it's an OK note, it is a very attractive issue. Billy- Hide quoted text -

I was once cheated by a China ebay seller in 2005. I paid US$600 + by
wire transfer. The set of notes never arrive. During that auction,
there were three other buyers got cheated by this China seller. I made
a local police report. It is useless since we are not in China. Later
I found out that they are a gang of these conmen selling them in ebay.
After receiving complaint from buyers to ebay, their ebay account will
be close. They started another new account. Ebay does not investigate
on new China ebay seller. This process of cheating continues and more
buyers get cheated. I did asked for a claim from ebay. Ebay only send
an email to say that he are investigating. The claim never arrived. So
don't bother about claiming from Ebay. We just need to be more careful
when we buy from China seller.

I shall elaborate on another China cheating case that I once had. It
was after my second case.Luckily I managed to get back a full refund
from the seller. I believe he too is not aware of the banknote which
has altered serial number. I have previously posted this in coinpeople
forum and nzbanknotes forum. And I have been wanting to write an
article on this to warn others about it. I shall do it very soon. It
has compelling proof of serial number alteration.

Regards
Derrick See