LOOKING TO PAY FULL BOOK FOR THESE '61 BASEBALL CARDS:

Old June 24th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
dohh

Default LOOKING TO PAY FULL BOOK FOR THESE '61 BASEBALL CARDS:

Hi folks.
Know anyone who is actually paying BOOK VALUE anymore,who doesnt troll
the Bay looking for vintage at 1/10 value? Well,I am paying book value.
I am looking for a complete,NM set of the following:1961 Golden Press
To repeat, I am looking for the complete 33-card set.
This set is currently valued at approx. $150 NM-M for all 33 seperate
color cards, or $300 for all 33 NM-M,intact in the book cards (the book
itself,empty,lists for $5) and still attached.
I only want the complete set.
I'm willing to take the seperated cards,or,even better (for you,the
seller),pay more for them attached in the book!
I need to see scans and have some details of your past dealings online.
I don’t go on Freebay anymore so I need personal refs,please,unless I’ve
dealt with you previously.
I can send a check or money order. I've been buying and selling online
for a dozen years with plenty of refs. If I've dealt with you
previously,even better!
I am NOT looking for the popular (some time ago) reprint set,and I have
seen reprints so I know how to detect them.
Cards ,if out of book,must have neat perf. lines and no trimming,as
well. Again,scans sure would help! I only want NM or NM-M cards,please.
Not many of the folks on this group are paying full book for anything
anymore;I'm not willing to go on Freebay to get ripped off by some kid
anymore....so I believe full book is more than fair for these boards.
For my offer of full book,I would also expect everything to be packaged
neatly,safely and securely...and shipped insured USPS mail in the price.
Please LMK if you can help me and thanks for reading.

Rob NYC